ADVERTISEMENT

Solid press conference by President Joe

If this is what good looks like...the darkest days are truly ahead of us...it's like having Billy Hahn give a press conference...but not as funny.

If this is what good looks like...the darkest days are truly ahead of us...it's like having Billy Hahn give a press conference...but not as funny.

Dont worry bro, we don’t need you guys, the big boys are in charge now....stay in your Klan Breakfast Club and plot and plan for the next 12-16 years....

Dont worry bro, we don’t need you guys, the big boys are in charge now....stay in your Klan Breakfast Club and plot and plan for the next 12-16 years....

Nice...my little breakfast club just expanded...the are doing great...just wish I still lived there....the fact that Biden is blaming Trump for the next 4 years is just another play from Obama....and you are right, your racist tribe is in charge...good luck...at least you have the media on your side...they were giddy today...it was like a loveliest which will last longer than one of Joes afternoon naps.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Nice...my little breakfast club just expanded...the are doing great...just wish I still lived there....the fact that Biden is blaming Trump for the next 4 years is just another play from Obama....and you are right, your racist tribe is in charge...good luck...at least you have the media on your side...they were giddy today...it was like a loveliest which will last longer than one of Joes afternoon naps.
What was it Ole grand wizard byrd said, " you can have white ******* too?

True, I did leave out the part about Trump continuing with his seditious efforts to overthrow the free and fair election.
Your thread title is a lie and and you are spreading misinformation. I thought you were opposed to that?

Best Presidential press conference I've seen in 4 years. Major upgrade. What was your take on it?
tenor.gif

True, I did leave out the part about Trump continuing with his seditious efforts to overthrow the free and fair election.
Speaking of biff’s sedition, on Friday, he discussed with Flynn, Meadows et al about drafting an EO which would allow feds to confiscate state polling machines. This last 30 days will be amazing.

Reactions: moe
It is sad that these Trumpers have enabled this madman and is complicit in attempting to destroy our great country.
If anything, this chaotic post-election display of selfishness of his clearly demonstrates that he does not give a shit about America. It’s all about him. As I heard some comedian say, Biff loves himself so much, he masterbates to movies of himself masterbating.

If anything, this chaotic post-election display of selfishness of his clearly demonstrates that he does not give a shit about America. It’s all about him. As I heard some comedian say, Biff loves himself so much, he masterbates to movies of him masterbating.
Neither does congress after that stimulus package.

you mean like Trump blamed Obama for his 4 years......lmao

It is sad that these Trumpers have enabled this madman and is complicit in attempting to destroy our great country.

Of course you're excusing the Antifa/BLM rioters who burned down many of America's cities this past summer and were threatening more of same if Biden had not cheated?

@WVUBRU remembering he forgot all about Leftist anarchists destroying America
giphy.gif

Calling it a free and fair election is a lie
The only people who agree with you are Trump and his other loyal followers. All the Repubs, Dems and Independents that oversaw the election disagree with you. It's called sore loser syndrome, hang in there.

Best Presidential press conference I've seen in 4 years. Major upgrade. What was your take on it?

Then why are you not smiling moe? You're still not happy...why not?
230.jpg
Because atl it's impossible for me to be "happy", even Biden can't make me smile!

Then why are you not smiling moe? You're still not happy...why not?
230.jpg
Because atl it's impossible for me to be "happy", even Biden can't make me smile!
Because he’s been hiding in his house like a scared pussy for 9 months

Hey moe...newsflash.....

This guy is NOT President...

I don't understand why anyone listens to anything I can't even remember to say?
iu

Last edited:
Reactions: mofo
Because he’s been hiding in his house like a scared pussy for 9 months

moe is unhappy. Life for moe is misery. He can't smile even at the prospects of a Joe Biden fraudulent Presidency. Even Biden cheating didn't make him "happy".

Pity.

230.jpg
Who needs happiness? Anyone doubt it makes a difference to me? Have any of you Trumpers ever seen me smiling or happy? I rest my case.

Well let's examine those voting machines and just see how "fair" the vote counts were shall we?

230.jpg
That would do nothing to end my misery atl. Not smiling over that prospect either.

If only you had a smidge of evidence to back your claim but you don’t. 59 trips to a courthouse to prove fraud and 59 knees to Giuliano’s nutsack.

I wish one of you could explain how Biden got 13 million more votes than there were registered voters in the swing States he won?

Can you?

giphy.gif

excerpt
In 2020, there were approximately 212 million registered voters. Of the registered voters, 66.2 percent actually voted. A total of 140.344 million registered voters cast their ballot for President. If President Trump received a historic 74 million votes, and none of his totals have been contested or proven fraudulent, then how did Joe Biden get over 80 million votes?

Together, the two candidate’s combined vote total exceeds the total number of registered voters who cast their ballot by a whopping 13 million votes! This simple mathematical anomaly was brought forward by Bill Binney, of US Intel Fame. He pointed out that more people voted in the 2020 election nation-wide than were eligible to vote. If Trump’s uncontested total of 74 million votes is true, then there are only enough votes left to give Biden 66.344 million votes.

You CANNOT explain that.

Go ahead and try, but I promise you cannot!

Only someone riding the short bus could think that was a good press conference

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT