ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer

Marine03

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2012
WVU moving to CUSA in soccer where the Champs play. Big bro will show y’all the ropes when you show up losers.

WVU moving to CUSA in soccer where the Champs play. Big bro will show y’all the ropes when you show up losers.
Point 1:
If you recall, the “Big bro” or champs DID play WVU this season. Settled it on the field. West Virginia University beat the champs this year.

Thus Marshall is only the second best team in the state.

Point 2:
WVU leaving MAC and joining C-USA (where Marshall plays) kind of flies in the face of WVU scared to face Marshall.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Point 1:
If you recall, the “Big bro” or champs DID play WVU this season. Settled it on the field. West Virginia University beat the champs this year.

Point 2:
WVU leaving MAC and joining C-USA (where Marshall plays) kind of flies in the face of WVU scared to face Marshall.
WVU clearly scared of MU in hoops and on the gridiron! Maybe not on the pitch but a lot of pressure on the Mounties facing the National Champions!

Point 1:

Point 2:

National championship > watching us from the couch win the whole thing

Reactions: KingCoal
Were the cuzzins in the Soccer Cup Championships? Didn't think so.
sorry....you lose this argument also....as Ric Flair used to say....."you've got to beat the man to be the man".......well guess what?....we beat the man........and as you herdies are famous for wanting to say..."the state championship is more important than the national championship".......see...your words came back to haunt you.....again

Reactions: westsiderSJHS77
2022 soccer season can't come soon enough. A home and home competition between the Herd and the cuzzins looms on the horizon.

you will if you are a marshla fan...it's the only thing besides randy moss that they can hang their hat on
As opposed to being a WVU fan, who has absolutely nothing to hang their hat on, despite being actively pursuing a title for the 150 years or so? I think it's cute though, that the once shit talking eer fans were drunken braggarts when their WOMEN'S SOCCER TEAM was ranked and playing for a title, but all of a sudden, MEN'S SOCCER is irrelevant ever since your rival Marshall brings home the elusive national championship to the Mountain State.

As opposed to being a WVU fan, who has absolutely nothing to hang their hat on, despite being actively pursuing a title for the 150 years or so? I think it's cute though, that the once shit talking eer fans were drunken braggarts when their WOMEN'S SOCCER TEAM was ranked and playing for a title, but all of a sudden, MEN'S SOCCER is irrelevant ever since your rival Marshall brings home the elusive national championship to the Mountain State.
all soccer is irrelevant......as are b10 hamsters...btw just for your info if you care I was at Bryce Resort Wednesday and found out that my friend who was at Bowling Green for many years is now the boss at Blue Ridge Shadows.....and Bryce was in tremendous shape...best I've ever seen it

Amazing isn't it....a bunch that has never won shit in anything thinks they are the mountain top!

by chance, is 'Mountainner Booster' slow head, or is it dave?

plKZLrHl.jpg

WVU has umpteen more national titles than Marshall. Now go have another amazingly inferior day.

WVU has umpteen more national titles than Marshall. Now go have another amazingly inferior day.
We still including a sport kid's game that consists of only 23 active participants as a national title? How embarrassing it must be for you to boast about this. . . I think Michigan probably has more swimming and diving national titles than you do pop gun contests, but I would be totally embarrassed to bring something that lame to the table.

Of course, when that's all you got to lay your hat on. . .

Nobody will care about mens soccer again just like every other year.
What you really mean is, when the cuzzins beat the Herd it will be the greatest game ever invented, but when the Herd wins it will be just a bunch of kids kicking a ball around the playground.

Why are you engaging the Old Fold & Blew homers, Muthed? Nobody with an IQ North of 80 gives a sh!t about a regular season loss when your team wins a national title. Losers wrap their frail arms around meaningless regular season wins because they lack postseason accomplishments. I couldn't care less about soccer, but national titles dwarf regular season results in importance in every sport.

What you really mean is, when the cuzzins beat the Herd it will be the greatest game ever invented, but when the Herd wins it will be just a bunch of kids kicking a ball around the playground.
We beat you this year. Nobody cared because it is college soccer. Try to fight your Marshall education and just be smarter.

We beat you this year. Nobody cared because it is college soccer. Try to fight your Marshall education and just be smarter.
They can’t help it or have no memory of the two years straight that Marshall beat WVU in the Capital Classic. 05 and06, but both years WVU advanced to the sweet 16 while the Herd sat home watching. Anytime any WVU fan said a word, Herdies were quick to jump up and wave their WV State Champion Trophy. Funny how they turn around when the shoe is on the other foot.

Last edited:
Why are you engaging the Old Fold & Blew homers, Muthed? Nobody with an IQ North of 80 gives a sh!t about a regular season loss when your team wins a national title. Losers wrap their frail arms around meaningless regular season wins because they lack postseason accomplishments. I couldn't care less about soccer, but national titles dwarf regular season results in importance in every sport.
🐿️ 🐿️ 🐿️ 🐿️

Why are you here fatass? You have no skin in any of this at all but yet there is good ole pencildick running his cocksucker

Can you put that in one syllable words so the cuzzins can understand it?

Can you put that in one syllable words so the cuzzins can understand it?
Coming from someone who didnt even realize his team lost to WVU this year that is pretty rich.

Do you need me to slow that down for you corky?

Oh look dildo dave just woke up. Dumb as usual. No wonder guys like riflearm abused him. He's so horrid of a poster, a limp dicked CR89 took him behind the woodshed. If you get deep throated by CR89, then you're a loser on message boards as well as in real life.

You should be thankful you succeeded in getting my friend, @riflearm2 banned because he literally abused both you and your family.

Bottom line, you should suck up to guys like myself, and attempt to lay off the very weak attempts at talking trash, because you're a loser both here and in real life.

*******LOSER*******

• Haha
Oh look dildo dave just woke up. Dumb as usual. No wonder guys like riflearm abused him. He's so horrid of a poster, a limp dicked CR89 took him behind the woodshed. If you get deep throated by CR89, then you're a loser on message boards as well as in real life.

You should be thankful you succeeded in getting my friend, @riflearm2 banned because he literally abused both you and your family.

Bottom line, you should suck up to guys like myself, and attempt to lay off the very weak attempts at talking trash, because you're a loser both here and in real life.

*******LOSER*******
Speaking of very weak attempts at talking trash. That is just pathetic. I am not surprised. I didnt get rifle banned. He did that to himself. Cuntry is gone because his little chickenshit ass realized he wasnt as smart as he thought. Here I am. There you are sucking their dicks trying to talk shit to me.

I mock your feeble trash.

WVU clearly scared of MU in hoops and on the gridiron! Maybe not on the pitch but a lot of pressure on the Mounties facing the National Champions!
WVU got tired of kicking Marhalls ass just like PSU got tired of laughing at WVU.

Your scared claim is baseless. Go enjoy that children kick ball title.

Why are you here fatass? You have no skin in any of this at all but yet there is good ole pencildick running his cocksucker
You obviously have no idea as to who I am, as I'm thinner than I was as a high school senior, but still carry enough in my back pocket to whip your orange cone tossing a$$. Does your wife still peddle magazines for a living?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT