ADVERTISEMENT

So which immigrants

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
Are poisoning the blood of America. Isn’t Donny’s current wife an immigrant ????? Was not his first wife an immigrant. Explain Trumpers. Can’t wait for these explanations

BRUNSWICK COUNTY, NC (WECT) – An illegal immigrant will spend at least 16 years behind bars after he pleaded guilty to raping an 11-year-old girl from Leland last year.

Are poisoning the blood of America. Isn’t Donny’s current wife an immigrant ????? Was not his first wife an immigrant. Explain Trumpers. Can’t wait for these explanations

They came here legally.

so no explanation. Ok got it
I'm assuming he's talking about ILLEGAL immigrants. You know the ones carrying drugs , raping, and killing people..... those coming here to get government handouts. But I'm sure being the racist you are you only seen color not content. What did Joe Biden mean when he said he didn't want the schools to look like jungles?

Reactions: atlkvb
I'm assuming he's talking about ILLEGAL immigrants. You know the ones carrying drugs , raping, and killing people..... those coming here to get government handouts. But I'm sure being the racist you are you only seen color not content. What did Joe Biden mean when he said he didn't want the schools to look like jungles?
See "@sammyk the seal" clapping for himself again? 🤣

Did they illegally cross the border?

Reactions: atlkvb

Hey dumbass...You're confusing immigrants with ILLEGAL immigrants, you pedophile supporting, fool.

Are you pretending to be an idiot or is that the life you deal with?

We welcome ALL immigrants...LEGALLY.

Try becoming an informed and therefore an intelligent voter. Stop being a dumbass.

Hey dumbass...You're confusing immigrants with ILLEGAL immigrants, you pedophile supporting, fool.

Are you pretending to be an idiot or is that the life you deal with?

We welcome ALL immigrants...LEGALLY.

Try becoming an informed and therefore an intelligent voter. Stop being a dumbass.
Well said ...

If you need this explained to you are are dumber than I thought and I already thought you were dumber than a 2nd grader

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Did they illegally cross the border?
Hmmmm. Don’t know did we ???? Let’s ask the native Americans or the Mexicans when we took Texas California and the south west. Did we enter legally ?? But never mind keep following Donald Hitler

Hmmmm. Don’t know did we ???? Let’s ask the native Americans or the Mexicans when we took Texas California and the south west. Did we enter legally ?? But never mind keep following Donald Hitler.

Now show us on a world map what country wasn't conqured at some point. Do you want to give it back dumbass?

ahhh gunny the Nazi

Calm down Mao. Nobody thinks I'm a Nazi because I don't support open borders and allowing the CCP to destroy our country. I just understand we can't afford to take care of all these people when we already have so many Americans that need help. Matter of fact many of your previous Santuary City Mayor's are complaining now too.

If you need this explained to you are are dumber than I thought and I already thought you were dumber than a 2nd grader
He's just a "clapping seal" desperate for attenton...

@sammyk seal...showing his ass....
giphy.gif

He says whatever he's trained to say!

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Hmmmm. Don’t know did we ???? Let’s ask the native Americans or the Mexicans when we took Texas California and the south west. Did we enter legally ?? But never mind keep following Donald Hitler
You need a refresher course on Hitler and you will see your current president. Minus the brain of course.

Last I checked I was born here. I know you liberal loving commies want to change history but you need to quit living the past and look forward. You might want to ask the British if they invaded?

Let's pray the Cartel doesn't rape your women or murder your family.

Let’s ask the native Americans or the Mexicans when we took Texas
You realize Texas actually voted to join the union? Native Americans had long been displaced by settlers, and Mexico actually encouraged the settlers to declare their independence?

@sammyk seal "clapping" I knew that...I knew that...I knew that...orf...orf...orf.....
giphy.gif

How Texas became part of the Unites States

excerpt:
Mexico encouraged Americans to colonize Texas, which was very sparsely populated. Stephen Austin led a large band of settlers into Mexican territory in Texas, and soon the American colonists in Texas outnumbered Mexicans. Rebelling against the Mexican government, American Texans declared their independence and formed their own country. The Mexicans won a victory at the Alamo, but later military commander Sam Houston won battles against Mexican forces that caused the Mexicans to withdraw.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
You need a refresher course on Hitler and you will see your current president. Minus the brain of course.

Last I checked I was born here. I know you liberal loving commies want to change history but you need to quit living the past and look forward. You might want to ask the British if they invaded?

Let's pray the Cartel doesn't rape your women or murder your family.
Nah we will he good. And Donny is Hitler. So try to deflect all you want. Donny is that guy

Nah we will he good. And Donny is Hitler. So try to deflect all you want. Donny is that guy
Really? While you’re still trying to figure out what the acronym NAZI stands for, I’ll ask you another question. What side is Trump on in the Israel and Hamas conflict? And what side would Hitler be on? Answer these 2 questions.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
We actually do know moron. Legal immigrants have documents which allows them to work and live legally in our country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT