ADVERTISEMENT

So what have we learned

Are you saying she didn't target any specific groups? She most definitely did. Also of note.

Trump special counsel Jack Smith was involved in Lois Lerner IRS scandal​

No , I was saying failing sammyk don't understand facts, shim only understands emotions.

Reactions: Gunny46
SammyK is a fake persona that is well known. Also know that them/they/it is an anti American, anti white, pro baby butcherer, riot lover racist bigot. However little Sammy's posts are chuck full of leftwing libtard humor.

And you guys are the bad Germans like you know the Nazis. Great job there DD your insight was ignorant as usual
I think the correct analogy would be the Cartels are the bad Germans. I’m against human trafficking, child rape, sexual assault, murder, and the exploitation of minorities. You, by your vote, facilitate it. That is an undeniable fact of life.

I’ve seen firsthand what human trafficking looks like because I’ve done work with the CBP. It is about a half a step above the slave trade of old. Again, im against it. Anyone not trying to shutdown human trafficking is facilitating it. And the Dems, are fully supporting it with their inaction on the border.

SammyK is a fake persona that is well known. Also know that them/they/it is an anti American, anti white, pro baby butcherer, riot lover racist bigot. However little Sammy's posts are chuck full of leftwing libtard humor.
Your boy (Donny) lied. Your news (Faux) Lied. Your party(Trumpublican) is dying. So trumptard you are like donny a big loser.

I think the correct analogy would be the Cartels are the bad Germans. I’m against human trafficking, child rape, sexual assault, murder, and the exploitation of minorities. You, by your vote, facilitate it. That is an undeniable fact of life.

I’ve seen firsthand what human trafficking looks like because I’ve done work with the CBP. It is about a half a step above the slave trade of old. Again, im against it. Anyone not trying to shutdown human trafficking is facilitating it. And the Dems, are fully supporting it with their inaction on the border.
Yawn more lies you are like Fox news

Your boy (Donny) lied. Your news (Faux) Lied. Your party(Trumpublican) is dying. So trumptard you are like donny a big loser.
So you don't deny that you are an anti American, anti white, anti Christian, pro baby butcher, pro riot, pro Antifa bigot and racist! At least you want the world to know who you are.

Source?
Trump News Network

We checked with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) about this claim. Roger Maier, CBP spokesman covering west Texas and New Mexico, told us the agency has no information substantiating it, and that the rumor has been circulating for at least a year.
So shocked you would defend pedophiles.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
So you don't deny that you are an anti American, anti white, anti Christian, pro baby butcher, pro riot, pro Antifa bigot and racist! At least you want the world to know who you are.
Man you are an idiot. I do not like redneck idiots thats true so get back to your trailer you piece of trash

Haha---Even Bill O'Reilly is bashing faux news over their bullshit election fraud scam ....

“This is what happens when money becomes more important than honest information. Since I left FNC [Fox News Channel], the template changed from ‘Fair and Balanced’ to ‘tell the audience what it wants to hear.’ And millions of Trump voters, to this day, want to believe the 2020 election was rigged,” O’Reilly wrote on his blog on Tuesday.

Yawn more lies you are like Fox news
What are the lies? I was decorated with a NAM for efforts I was a part of on the border. Or were you saying 5 million migrants of about 75 different nationalities flooding our borders under Biden didn’t happen? Is the earth also flat?

Just acknowledge your reality. You facilitate every bad thing that happens by voting for the people using poor minority migrants as pawns in a political game.

Haha---Even Bill O'Reilly is bashing faux news over their bullshit election fraud scam ....

“This is what happens when money becomes more important than honest information. Since I left FNC [Fox News Channel], the template changed from ‘Fair and Balanced’ to ‘tell the audience what it wants to hear.’ And millions of Trump voters, to this day, want to believe the 2020 election was rigged,” O’Reilly wrote on his blog on Tuesday.

Trump broke the Far Left so bad they are now quoting Bill O'Reilly. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: You got the rest of the article? So we can clarify what else he added.

So you're now a Bill O'Reilly fan? That's some funny shit. Did you order one of his books too? What's his new book going to be called. "Killing Fox" by a disgruntled former employee.

• Haha
Reactions: TarHeelEer
So you're now a Bill O'Reilly fan? That's some funny shit. Did you order one of his books too? What's his new book going to be called. "Killing Fox" by a disgruntled former employee.
Classic Bifftard tactics here. An apostle of Fox News points out the obvious failure of his own clan after they lose almost a billion dollars in court and you seem to be absorbed in why I posted it.

Classic Bifftard tactics here. An apostle of Fox News points out the obvious failure of his own clan after they lose almost a billion dollars in court and you seem to be absorbed in why I posted it.

I get it. You don't want anyone watching Fox News right now as they constantly keep reporting on Biden's Administration's corruption. I don't even watch it that much. But I might actually turn it on now. There's definitely something being reported on over there the Democrats don't want anyone to see.

You also understand I post a wide range of news sources on this board. Do you have any suggestions for everyone other than getting their information from you?

You're tribe can't even give a definition of a women. So you can see why we might think you're not very bright? Right?

Republicans better learn to become activist. Ballot harvest and develop a ground game.

6f6355009d153fd2.jpg

These people might be morons but they still hate you. First of all. Real gangsters/cartel members are not going to participate. They have the good stuff. It cost more than what they are offering. Low level idiots will. Then go break in someone's home and take another.

Law Biding citizens also will not participate. One they are not taking a loss on their invest. Most importantly they will need it.

So basically you just asked a bunch of crackheads to go break in cars and homes looking for guns.

It's a Democrat funded scavenger hunt everyone.

New York AG Letitia James to host 'first-ever statewide community gun buyback' in late April​

New York Attorney General Letitia James announces statewide gun buyback across 9 locations for April 29​

Last edited:
What are the lies? I was decorated with a NAM for efforts I was a part of on the border. Or were you saying 5 million migrants of about 75 different nationalities flooding our borders under Biden didn’t happen? Is the earth also flat?

Just acknowledge your reality. You facilitate every bad thing that happens by voting for the people using poor minority migrants as pawns in a political game.
He will never refute, or factually challenge whatever facts you present to him. All he does is call names, cast aspersions, and demonstrate conclusively with brilliant luminosity his undeniably glittering ignorance as a 24 karat gold wimp.
iu

@sammyk (aka "wimpy")
That certificate of my inherent "wimpiness" of course in no way obviates the fact I am still in need of a modicum of remuneration for a delicious hamburger today which I shall gladly repay you Tuesday!
iu

He's a genuine wimp, but he's also a worthless moocher :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT