ADVERTISEMENT

So what do you all think of the court ruling allowing the publishing of 3D guns blueprints?

If you thought I meant you could convert a tactical pen to a gun, I didn’t. You could use a modified tactical pen to conceal 0.22 cartridges. The plastic gun using that ammunition would be carried separately.
Now say something about the DEEPSTATE.

I’ve read it’s not too difficult to get one of these on a plane. How tough would it be to machine it and slip 3-4 0.22s inside.

You guys realize that ammunition is STILL comprised of brass shells, and there is no getting around it?

You also realize that even a "plastic" gun requires some metal in order to operate?

giphy.gif

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
You guys realize that ammunition is STILL comprised of brass shells, and there is no getting around it?

You also realize that even a "plastic" gun requires some metal in order to operate?

Yes.

Apparently you don’t realize that a tactical pen is made of metal? Drill it out to a 3-4mm wall thickness and hide the cartridges inside. Can an airport x-ray show metal inside of metal? I described how to conceal a firing pin above.

One good thing about plastic guns, I suspect, is I doubt the rifling would hold up or if you could effectively rifle a plastic barrel at all. Also, I would think the heat generated from shooting would deform a plastic barrel. Combined, these would render the gun fairly useless for long range mass shooting like Las Vegas.

They’d still probably be effective for a few shots at close range.

Cartridges show in the image below, but the clip is probably only 1mm thick.

http://www.futureairport.com/contractors/airport-security/teledyne5/teledyne53.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT