ADVERTISEMENT

so.... Virginia was stolen too... they just did a better job of hiding it... ala 2016...

thread showing data from several states that were frauded...

Aren’t you exhausted, yet?

The next 4 years of this- So much waisted energy posting and peddling frivolous conspiracy theories providing no impact or substantive change.

I’m exhausted for you.
You mean like all the made up crap the last 3.5 years?

Trump is who he is- you voted for it. You were as much the problem as him. Do you continue peddling same narrative or assimilate to normalcy and get back to authentic gop values - if you’re capable

You and AOC are not in charge of the new GOP douchebag.

Speak in English dumbass. You write like a retard.

You were homeschooled and attended a provincial tier three university. It makes sense why you have challenges communicating or basic reading comprehension. I also sense a sore loser disposition, too. Your failed Potus coincidently has that same disposition in this moment.

Back to point- the GOP won’t win Presidential elections until corruption, conspiracy theories, and integrity become important to the party. It’s clear tea party and it’s maga spin-off are not sustainable - and counter productive.

Last edited:
You were homeschooled and attended a provincial tier three university. It makes sense why you have challenges communicating or basic reading comprehension. I also sense a sore loser disposition, too. Your failed Potus coincidently has that same disposition too.
I wasnt home schooled not did I attend a provincial tier three university. You discussing anyones communications challenges when you write in moriambic octaganal is pure comedy.

Trump is who he is- you voted for it. You were as much the problem as him. Do you continue peddling same narrative or assimilate to normalcy and get back to authentic gop values - if you’re capable
GOP values are do not lie or bare false witness. Left is marxism.

I wasnt home schooled not did I attend a provincial tier three university. You discussing anyones communications challenges when you write in moriambic octaganal is pure comedy.

Cool. You stay in your circles and I’ll remain in mine. There is a obvious difference.

Maga is not GOP values. Trump was worst President this nation will ever see. You should apologize to Nation and World instead of peddling the fantasy .
I don't believe in abortion but, in your case, I'd have gladly paid your mother to have one.

The definition of Darwinism suggests this wont last long.

Dave’s perspective is a national joke. Little to No substance and deeply insecure amongst and adjacent much more competent men.

Darwin’s Theory is predicated on strength survival and competition.

You fail @ all 3. You would be wise to remain in your lane instead of unleashing the unsolicited sore loser disposition. It’s even beneath you, kid.

Last edited:
I don't believe in abortion but, in your case, I'd have gladly paid your mother to have one.

The reply is why the GOP won’t win Presidential elections. The trash ( you) of GOP hikacked it’s party and peddled a con man as it’s savior.

We corrected that. I’m reveling in the correction.

The reply is why the GOP won’t win Presidential elections. The trash ( you) of GOP hikacked it’s party and peddled a con man as it’s savior.

We corrected that. I’m reveling in the correction.
You ar reveling in the most corrupt person, Ukraine, china, russia extorted money by his son, he has accumulated 4 mansions with a mediocre salary. I have made a lot more money than he has and I have a 650,000 house. Not 4 multi million dollar mansions. He's a fvcking criminal who has never met an idea that he couldn't steal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT