ADVERTISEMENT

Erik-bashers hiding in shame?

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Stevenson-bashers are hiding in bushes in shame.

31 points, 7-10 on 3’s, 10-17 overall, 6 rebounds (2nd only to Bell’s 7), 4-5 in free throws, 3 assists, coach on floor directing traffic on offense and poor ol’ WVU knocks off #15 Auburn, 80-77.

Where are all the posters who wanted Erik on the bench at the opening tipoff?

Bell had good game, too, with 15 points although his paint defense still below average.

WVU shot 84% at free throw line, despite Toussaint’s 1-5.

Auburn, unbeaten at 8-0 in SEC games, loses to a team tied for 8th in the Big 12 at 2-6.

The SEC must be SO humiliated!

I did almost stop breathing late in the game when it looked like WVU might do another pratfall in the final 5 minutes after leading by so many double-digits points earlier. My Pacemaker went pretty wild.

Here's hoping Big 12 can sweep through SEC today although the Top 25 teams from both conferences are having a tough time early on.

About time he came out of his slump. If I remeber correctly you were one of those bashers.
If I remeber correctly you were one of those bashers.

NOT ONLY DO YOU REMEMBER WRONG BECAUSE I NEVER BASHED ERIC BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL REMEMBER! THE ENTIRE SEASON I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY OTHER POSTERS AS ERIK'S #1 DEFENDER ALL SEASON. IRONIC THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE THAT CLAIM CONTRARY TO MONTHS AND MONTHS OF EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY. I RESPECT YOU. RESPECT ME ENOUGH TO STICK TO THE TRUTH. I CAN AND HAVE BEEN WRONG. R E S P E C T !

Last edited:

NOT ONLY DO YOU REMEMBER WRONG BECAUSE I NEVER BASHED ERIC BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL REMEMBER! THE ENTIRE SEASON I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY OTHER POSTERS AS ERIK'S #1 DEFENDER ALL SEASON. IRONIC THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE THAT CLAIM CONTRARY TO MONTHS AND MONTHS OF EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY. I RESPECT YOU. RESPECT ME ENOUGH TO STICK TO THE TRUTH. I CAN AND HAVE BEEN WRONG. R E S P E C T !
You are a lying sack of it. You posted endless replies and posts calling Eric "crotch grabbing " scum. Now you try to walk away and deflect it to someone else. No wonder the folks who know who you despise your narcissistic self.

Last edited:

You're full of shit. Remember your words crotch grabber?

Stevenson-bashers are hiding in bushes in shame.

31 points, 7-10 on 3’s, 10-17 overall, 6 rebounds (2nd only to Bell’s 7), 4-5 in free throws, 3 assists, coach on floor directing traffic on offense and poor ol’ WVU knocks off #15 Auburn, 80-77.

Where are all the posters who wanted Erik on the bench at the opening tipoff?

Bell had good game, too, with 15 points although his paint defense still below average.

WVU shot 84% at free throw line, despite Toussaint’s 1-5.

Auburn, unbeaten at 8-0 in SEC games, loses to a team tied for 8th in the Big 12 at 2-6.

The SEC must be SO humiliated!

I did almost stop breathing late in the game when it looked like WVU might do another pratfall in the final 5 minutes after leading by so many double-digits points earlier. My Pacemaker went pretty wild.

Here's hoping Big 12 can sweep through SEC today although the Top 25 teams from both conferences are having a tough time early on.
you don't get to say how other's feel.

who here is shameful of Erik?

Are you grabbing yourself now?

I don't claim to be a world class sports writer. I'm allowed missing letters. Shall I post the one where you are calling him a crotch grabber?

LET'S TRY FACES INSTEAD OF INCORRECT SHOTS, SHALL WE?

WVU CUT DEFICIT TO 4 WITH 5 MINUTES LEFT IN 2ND HALF AGAINST PURDUE, #1 IN COUNTRY.

WVU WIPED OUT 12-POINT DEFICIT AGAINST OKLAHOMA STATE IN 2ND HALF, THEN CROUCH-GRABBER THREW W AWAY AND INTO AN L.

LAST GAME WE PLAYED, TOO. "ALWAYS FALL APART IN THE 2ND HALF"? HARDLY.

There are so many others.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT