ADVERTISEMENT

So this whole "Trump Pressured the Ukraine" thingie

is a big fat nothing burger.

Thanks Dems...for wasting our time.....AGAIN.

Serious question:

You are cool with the President of the Untied States, withholding authorized and appropriated funds from another country, conditional on them supplying the President with information on a political opponent?

This is worse than Watergate. Watergate just involved breaking into a political opponent's headquarters, theft and lying. This involves another country, withholding appropriated funds (violating the intent of Congress) and directing a civilian to violate numerous laws.

Serious question:

You are cool with the President of the Untied States, withholding authorized and appropriated funds from another country, conditional on them supplying the President with information on a political opponent?

This is worse than Watergate. Watergate just involved breaking into a political opponent's headquarters, theft and lying. This involves another country, withholding appropriated funds (violating the intent of Congress) and directing a civilian to violate numerous laws.
shhhhhh......let them run with the nothing burger thingy.

Reactions: countryroads89
Serious question:

But you're cool with him doing it conditional on protecting a family member?

giphy.gif

Serious question:

Any KKuntryLawyer should know you have to read the report before you can know what is in the report........that also require the ability to read, DumBass...

But you're cool with him doing it conditional on protecting a family member?

giphy.gif
How does removing Shokin, a corrupt politician who was not investigating the Burisma issue, help Hunter Biden?

How does removing Shokin, a corrupt politician who was not investigating the Burisma issue, help Hunter Biden?
We really just need to investigate it and get to the bottom of this. Biden should welcome it to clear his name.

Reactions: rog1187
We really just need to investigate it and get to the bottom of this. Biden should welcome it to clear his name.

They ousted a corrupt prosecutor, who residents of Ukraine wanted gone and many of its financial partners wanted gone, who wasn't investigating the company Hunter worked for, and you still think more investigation is needed to clear the Bidens?

giphy.gif

Serious question:

Read the transcript.

Serious question:

Only he didn’t do that soooooo I’m guessing your pants are in fire

They ousted a corrupt prosecutor, who residents of Ukraine wanted gone and many of its financial partners wanted gone, who wasn't investigating the company Hunter worked for, and you still think more investigation is needed to clear the Bidens?

giphy.gif
Yea, we just need to make sure there was no shady dealings, even with how Hunter got the job. As an aspiring President, I’d think Biden would want a clear name, no? Shouldn’t we as the people not want to know for certain how all this transpired?

Yea, we just need to make sure there was no shady dealings, even with how Hunter got the job. As an aspiring President, I’d think Biden would want a clear name, no? Shouldn’t we as the people not want to know for certain how all this transpired?

It seems like I've heard this before... I can't quite place it.

It seems like I've heard this before... I can't quite place it.
It’s like there is a search function and I’m pulling direct quotes each person has previously made on here and changing names/alleged offenses to throw right back at them.

It ALWAYS backfires on them, and Biden is the one who will take the brunt of it, so in some respects one Lib gone, half a dozen to go.

That's another part of the libs plan in this is to get rid of Biden. Menawhile little rubes like moe will vote for whoever the DNC tells him to.

Chefs Kiss

Serious question:

That's another part of the libs plan in this is to get rid of Biden.

Chefs Kiss
In the meantime back at the ranch (web board) there is an unprecedented level of ignorance by some who are clueless and, believe Biden actually has a chance of being the nominee.
........... I don’t care who you are, that’s funny,

Reactions: wvu2007 and atlkvb
In the meantime back at the ranch (web board) there is an unprecedented level of ignorance by some who are clueless, and believe Biden actually has a chance of being the nominee.

If he's their nominee and doesn't see jail time over this...there's something really, really wrong here.

In the meantime back at the ranch (web board) there is an unprecedented level of ignorance by some who are clueless and, believe Biden actually has a chance of being the nominee.
This won't age well.

You do realize that RT is Russian government owned, right?

Mule, I have too much respect for your intellect to believe you don't think Joe Biden isn't a lying slime ball. If you don't think that, I'm not going to talk you out of it so I won't even try. I remain convinced though he WILL NOT be the Democrat nominee. He's finished, even if he isn't a lying slime ball.

Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT