ADVERTISEMENT

So there was a Russian counter intel guy in the meeting too

RichardPeterJohnson

All-American
Dec 7, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA
Trumplethinskin Jr. didn't reveal that when he "got it all out there" on Hannity. Hmmm. Russian agent. Govt Russian lawyer. No collusion. No contacts. It's a ruse. You're the puppet!

Trumplethinskin Jr. didn't reveal that when he "got it all out there" on Hannity. Hmmm. Russian agent. Govt Russian lawyer. No collusion. No contacts. It's a ruse. You're the puppet!

That certainly brings new meaning to this sequence.

Graham: Are you familiar with Fusion?
Comey: I know the name.
Graham: Are they part of the Russian intelligence apparatus?
Comey: I can’t say.
Graham: Do you agree with me that if Fusion was involved in preparing a dossier against Donald Trump, that would be interfering in our election by the Russians?
Comey: I don’t want to say.

mcdonconnect.jpg

Reactions: TarHeelEer
That certainly brings new meaning to this sequence.

Graham: Are you familiar with Fusion?
Comey: I know the name.
Graham: Are they part of the Russian intelligence apparatus?
Comey: I can’t say.
Graham: Do you agree with me that if Fusion was involved in preparing a dossier against Donald Trump, that would be interfering in our election by the Russians?
Comey: I don’t want to say.
lol

Lmfao, they are so inept, crisis management 101, tell the truth and get as much honest info out ahead of the press. The Trump administrations Bullshit tornado only makes sense to his hypnotized base. Keep pretending it is just a liberal "witch" hunt.

I understand the guy was ex-military...so is that like an ex-klansman i.e. Robert C Byrd?

Not even somewhat close. Aren't you better than silly deflections and what about isms?
I'm just trying to clarify how and when a person stops his/her associations with certain organizations/groups.

If the guy was counter intelligence was he there to determine if Don Jr was a spy? Perhaps flip him?

Last edited:
Very smart......the intel guy probably had more scoop on your gal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT