ADVERTISEMENT

So the death total for the first battle in the trump civil war is 4...

CpEER

All-American
May 29, 2001
One Karen who finally got to meet the manager and 3 people who dropped dead from a heart attack. Two I assume from physical exertion and/or stress and one who *checks notes* ...tazed himself.

You honestly can’t make this shit up.

One Karen who finally got to meet the manager and 3 people who dropped dead from a heart attack. Two I assume from physical exertion and/or stress and one who *checks notes* ...tazed himself.

And in attendance in the Bifftard army were the Quanon shaman, the founder of the Proud Boys, and a proud assortment of well known white supremacists.

You’re in line for a heart attack , fatass

Just announced a 5th, a police officer who succumbed to injuries of his beating.....

This changes things for everyone now....

Last edited:
Reactions: CpEER

By Karen are you talking about the former Vet who served this country? The only thing you ever served was yourself at the soft serve

Reactions: GrimReaper82
It’s been proven he’s QAnon you retard. QAnon came out and said it. It’s not a secret.

Easy guys......the MAGA playbook today says for its members to.....checks notes.....blame Antifa and the Blacks......

It’s been proven he’s QAnon you retard. QAnon came out and said it. It’s not a secret.

Just a matter of time before idiot bifftards tried to play their ANTIFA card. It's like the only card they've got.

Hah...that's why I have him on ignore. Shoot, this time next week, the biffbots will be saying that Hillary was behind the whole thing.
Lol. Put him on ignore and then blast him. Pussy bitch move , but expect it from you

ErLVdN3VcAcfGJz

this is from 2016....

and it's continued EVERY DAY SINCE...

it's never stopped...

and NOW YOU WANT UNITY ?

ErLVGVtVcAMP6Tq

The Viking was Antifa according to that retard WVU82

There’s a picture of him with a sign at previous Q events that says “Q sent me” but of course the twitbot82 and Mod types don’t care what shit they put out into the world. As long as they feel like it is true.

There’s a picture of him with a sign at previous Q events that says “Q sent me” but of course the twitbot82 and Mod types don’t care what shit they put out into the world. As long as they feel like it is true.
How many pizzas did you eat for supper?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT