ADVERTISEMENT

So riddle me this

TarHeelEer

Heisman Winner
Dec 15, 2002
  • The DNC server was never vetted by government entities
  • Crowdstrike is owned and operated by DNC and ex-DOJ operatives, collectively.
  • No direct ties to Russia have ever been released, other than Crowdstrike found it. The FBI never looked at the DNC server, but took their word for it.
  • The Awan brothers were never vetted, and #WendyWassermanShultz covered up for them.
  • Awan brothers gave gigabytes upon gigabytes to Pakistani intelligence. This is at least from the House servers, potentially much more. They actually have no clue what they gave them.
Isn't the path of least resistance that the Awan brothers were the major leak?

Reactions: atlkvb
  • The DNC server was never vetted by government entities
  • No direct ties to Russia have ever been released, other than Crowdstrike found it. The FBI never looked at the DNC server, but took their word for it.
  • The Awan brothers were never vetted, and #WendyWassermanShultz covered up for them.
  • Awan brothers gave gigabytes upon gigabytes to Pakistani intelligence. This is at least from the House servers, potentially much more. They actually have no clue what they gave them.
Isn't the path of least resistance that the Awan brothers were the major leak?
Doesn't everyone leak in DC? I heard KellyAnne Conway was the biggest one.

Are only hope is Kim Dotcom. Only he can get to the bottom of this.

He doesn't hold me hostage, I'm a true American, I do not like marxists in our government.

You need to hit back harder at coop. He will fold like a cheap suit if you stop playing nice with him.

There has been a lot of crap going on in his DOJ, that is all. We are just now finding out how politically corrupt his DOJ was. They took their key from their leader.
Just the beginning starts TODAY!

I don't think it will ever start. Too many swamp creatures on both sides to let it go the way it should with widespread criminal referrals and prosecutions.
The hostage situation....continues

VoOGV.gif

Reactions: bamaEER and moe
  • The FBI never looked at the DNC server, but took their word for it.

You think George Kurtz and Dmitri Alperovitch are DNC and/or ex DOJ operatives? LMAO!! You have lost your f'ucking mind. It is sad how you have to distort the truth to support alternative facts.

The FBI obtained the forensics performed on the DNC server. They didn't "take their word for it." I thought you were a computer expert?

LOL!

You think George Kurtz and Dmitri Alperovitch are DNC and/or ex DOJ operatives? LMAO!! You have lost your f'ucking mind. It is sad how you have to distort the truth to support alternative facts.

The FBI obtained the forensics performed on the DNC server. They didn't "take their word for it." I thought you were a computer expert?

LOL!
Oh goody. Now kkkwrong is going to be a computer expert too. Popcorn

How about this riddle. How is it not a conflict of interest that Wendy Wasserman's brother Steven is prosecuting the Awan case?

You think he needs Coaching Coop? I thought most of you folks on the Left need therapy?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I think you may have missed a joke that was in reference to. Might have happened that week you left the board for good.

I think you may have missed a joke that was in reference to. Might have happened that week you left the board for good.

Liar. I never said I was leaving for good I said I wouldn't be spending as much time on here.

Reading your posts I wonder why I even bother.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT