ADVERTISEMENT

So I'm guessing WVPATX was taken off of a rightwing payroll, and BombadEER was put on one?

Boomboom521

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
I hope Paxxx is just on vacation, or the Heritage Foundation or FOX news gave him a promotion up from online troll soldier, but I see finding replacements on the cyber front line isn't a problem at all.

Seriously, Bombadeer is now WVPATX on someone's payroll. Russian payroll? WV82 must be pro bono?

I hope Paxxx is just on vacation, or the Heritage Foundation or FOX news gave him a promotion up from online troll soldier, but I see finding replacements on the cyber front line isn't a problem at all.
Roger Stone has been impressed with his work and gave him a job. Lord knows he hasn't had one with the amount of time he spends here.

Reactions: Boomboom521
This Russian stuff is exhausting and keeps pointing to Democrats, let's besmirch paying Blue Lotters while THEY AREN'T HERE. Typical.

This Russian stuff is exhausting and keeps pointing to Democrats, let's besmirch paying Blue Lotters while THEY AREN'T HERE. Typical.
The Russian payroll remark was a joke, the rightwing payroll remark was...a....joke....well...not really. But I wasn't trying to knock Paxxx's rep.....it was a half-assed attempt at flattering the relentless loyalist. I miss the guy, to be honest.

I apologize for how the thread came off. I apologize to Paxxx. He's of value to the board, imo.

Reactions: PriddyBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT