ADVERTISEMENT

So I peaked down the Patrick Beilein rabbit hole

steeleer

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2005
What happened? From what little I can find, I'm about 95% sure what went down, but it is unkind to postulate (especially about what I feel looks pretty obvious).

With that being said, does anyone actually know?

resize

John's wife is a straight up bitch who hated Morgantown but John was always a good guy and seems like a great dad who was hurting for his son. Hopefully Patrick gets it together. Would love for him to be on staff here.
except in an airport..he doesn't mesh well with airports

• Haha
Reactions: steeleer
What happened? From what little I can find, I'm about 95% sure what went down, but it is unkind to postulate (especially about what I feel looks pretty obvious).

With that being said, does anyone actually know?

I was the doorman/bouncer at a bunch of bars in Morgantown. Pat B would come through a lot. He was alright. He was never any trouble, but when he talked to you, you definitely felt like he was dismissive (best way I can put it). He felt like there was a spot light on him and you were in the way.

Pittsnogle was a really friendly guy, and random drunks would start fights with him just to say they punked him out (in their minds).

McAfee is exactly what you see. Fun guy, talked non-stop.

I was the doorman/bouncer at a bunch of bars in Morgantown. Pat B would come through a lot. He was alright. He was never any trouble, but when he talked to you, you definitely felt like he was dismissive (best way I can put it). He felt like there was a spot light on him and you were in the way.

Pittsnogle was a really friendly guy, and random drunks would start fights with him just to say they punked him out (in their minds).

McAfee is exactly what you see. Fun guy, talked non-stop.
Damn what a time to be up at Morgantown during that Beilein/Rodriguez era. I was in high school during those final years and there was nothing like it. Pure excitement and must watch WVU games.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT