ADVERTISEMENT

So how are those froggies doing?

Ahh, the Ricky Bobby doctrine....
You shouldn't be that surprised Wvu was still trading punches with TCU in the 4th quarter. Georgia, Alabama, Osu would have steam rolled wvu by half time. Tcu is a 6-6, 7-5 team at best in the Sec. Biggest fraud to make the title game that I can remember.

You shouldn't be that surprised Wvu was still trading punches with TCU in the 4th quarter. Georgia, Alabama, Osu would have steam rolled wvu by half time. Tcu is a 6-6, 7-5 team at best in the Sec. Biggest fraud to make the title game that I can remember.
They won their first playoff game and you can’t deny that. Anybody with half a brain knew the national championship is being played against Ohio State and Georgia. Michigan would’ve kept it within 30. No matter how you look at it that was all time absolute obliteration

Reactions: WVUALLEN
TCU should have been 6-6 or 7-5 in Big 12 this year. They struggled in most every game but found a way to win at the end.

Had to win in 2nd half or 4th quarter over the following
SMU (back and forth game after SMU made a run. TCU won this one in first half when leading by 14)

Kansas (and that was because of KU QB getting injured)

Oklahoma State (in overtime)

Kansas State (they lost to KSU in Big 12 title game in OT regular season game they they were losing by 11 and KSU qb was injured)

West Virginia (won 4th quarter 13-7)

Texas Tech (they scored 21 in 4th quarter after trialing 24-13

Texas (won 2nd half 14-10)

Baylor (TCU won 2nd half 15-14)

Michigan (they fell short in their comeback and TCU won this one in first half)

9 games they had struggles in but found a way to win. Big 12 was weak this year and TCU took full advantage of it. TCU proved they belonged in title game because they made the playoffs and beat Michigan.

They could have lost 6 of those closer games.

TCU did earn all 13 of their wins with determination not to lose.

Wish WVU would get back to that.

TCU should give their OC Riley a huge raise because somebody will be coming for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT