ADVERTISEMENT

So here's how it went down

WVU didn't have a choice, but to play @ has been Georgetown, Coach, as the game is part of the Big East-Big 12 Challenge.
But but but to hear the herd faithful, Huggins would of held his breath and stomped his feet till the game was moved to Morgantown.

The rest is true, but my response is about the claim WV does play on the road till Jan.

But but but to hear the herd faithful, Huggins would of held his breath and stomped his feet till the game was moved to Morgantown.

The rest is true, but my response is about the claim WV does play on the road till Jan.
Home didn't help them with the Middies last night....WVU 98 G-Town 12.

............ Huggy has nothing to lose or explain for by losing to Gonzaga ( although they are a phony #1)........... we just call him chickenshit, which of course he is, he can play all the Gonzaga's he wants but that won't change the fact he's concerned about facing the Herd!

Tell me Tonywhined2, has Marshall ever played the top ranked team in the nation in any sport? I will give you a hint - the answer starts with N and ends in O. Huggy Bear showed how big his balls are when he arranged a game with number one ranked Gonzaga on short notice knowing that we will probably lose the game. And you and your fellow Herdiots think he's "skeert" to play the Blundering Terd. As Huggs would say, that's laughable.

Tell me Tonywhined2, has Marshall ever played the top ranked team in the nation in any sport? I will give you a hint - the answer starts with N and ends in O. Huggy Bear showed how big his balls are when he arranged a game with number one ranked Gonzaga on short notice knowing that we will probably lose the game. And you and your fellow Herdiots think he's "skeert" to play the Blundering Terd. As Huggs would say, that's laughable.
So why doesn't he play?

"a coach who can't dress himself"????? Have you ever checked out the garb that tHuggs wears?
Good news for all you fashion critics. No t-shirt and jacket for DD tonight. He wore a pullover with a zip top. Still a cut above tHuggs outfits.

I too thought it would be uphill....but I like our team this year if the season doesn't fall apart!
I actually looked up the score around 8 o'clock last night, and I believe they were down by nine, and I believe it was early in the 2nd half. Was shocked when I saw the final score this morning. Must have totally dominated the final 16 minutes or so by an overwhelming margin.

I actually looked up the score around 8 o'clock last night, and I believe they were down by nine, and I believe it was early in the 2nd half. Was shocked when I saw the final score this morning. Must have totally dominated the final 16 minutes or so by an overwhelming margin.
I guess Kinsey just took over the game , which he's capable of doing every night, high flying good player! We're going to be a very capable team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT