ADVERTISEMENT

So a “hack” is causing gas prices to go up?

They use their power to install fear and worry. It really is simple but no one should be fearful of these retards!!

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Don’t believe the BS. The problem is the msm and democrat party. They don’t work for you. Biden already said it.
I work for colonel at times & I know that all the gas producers have times that they can shut down to maintain enough gas & they are preplanned way in advance abruptly shutting down 25% of the flow can cause a shortage. Other pipelines can make up for the flow but will take a couple days. Now do I think Democrats or any political party would do something to help them stay in power or advance an agenda? Absolutely! I trust politicians as much as I would a catholic priest with my 9 year old

I work for colonel at times & I know that all the gas producers have times that they can shut down to maintain enough gas & they are preplanned way in advance abruptly shutting down 25% of the flow can cause a shortage. Other pipelines can make up for the flow but will take a couple days. Now do I think Democrats or any political party would do something to help them stay in power or advance an agenda? Absolutely! I trust politicians as much as I would a catholic priest with my 9 year old
Especially when Whitmer is trying to halt a pipeline running through Michigan that supplies Northern Ohio and southern Canada because of issues with supports being damaged. Those could be fixed after we get this mess sorted out but why not just go ahead and flex some political muscle? These two instances happening concurrently tells me this is a government related deal.

Especially when Whitmer is trying to halt a pipeline running through Michigan that supplies Northern Ohio and southern Canada because of issues with supports being damaged. Those could be fixed after we get this mess sorted out but why not just go ahead and flex some political muscle? These two instances happening concurrently tells me this is a government related deal.
Whitner is a idiot....supports can be fixed with out stopping production. I dont know the conditions of the support but I doubt they are in such bad shape that it could fall any day now .if people would not try & hoard this gas than we wouldn't be having a shortage. Buckeye & Williams gas can feed the east coast just will take a couple weeks to get the systems turned around. I've said since drop out Joe's inauguration that by the end of his 4 years we wont be able to afford much of nothing due to the cost of energy, either by taxing the mortal piss out of it or cutting the supply. I stand by that , I dont think the colonial hack was part of the plan , but probably welcomed by this administration

Whitner is a idiot....supports can be fixed with out stopping production. I dont know the conditions of the support but I doubt they are in such bad shape that it could fall any day now .if people would not try & hoard this gas than we wouldn't be having a shortage. Buckeye & Williams gas can feed the east coast just will take a couple weeks to get the systems turned around. I've said since drop out Joe's inauguration that by the end of his 4 years we wont be able to afford much of nothing due to the cost of energy, either by taxing the mortal piss out of it or cutting the supply. I stand by that , I dont think the colonial hack was part of the plan , but probably welcomed by this administration
I wouldn’t shock me if it was. Devious is the only word I can use.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT