ADVERTISEMENT

Snow Sled.............

The pre-season HS rankings are out - Single A - #1 St. Mary's, #4 Williamstown. I've got relatives in both places and they are few miles apart.........should be interesting as the season rolls along.

http://wvmetronews.com/high-school-football-power-rankings/#.WZrdOy-otYs.facebook
my nephew is starting at guard on offense and Sam linebacker on defense. They crushed Fayetteville and East Fairmont in scrimmages.....the assisted living facility where my mom lives is owned by the defensive coordinator...he says they will be very tough again this year

Wow, West Virginia high school football. Now, that's exciting.

Just know West Virginians care more about High School football than Ohio State.

We know you are far more concerned with WVU and West Virginia high school sports than you are anything to do with Ohio.

Your actions prove it.

Reactions: Motown Mounty

We know you are far more concerned with WVU and West Virginia high school sports than you are anything to do with Ohio.

Your actions prove it.
tatoo u boy is an idiot,,,and ignored idiot to be specific....it must have found a place to steal free internet again

Your actions prove it.
You're not foolin' anybody, puss. You care a lot about Ohio State. You live near the Ohio border and your wife worships we Buckeyes, so it chaps your a$$ whenever Ohio State wins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT