ADVERTISEMENT

Snow Flake

Snow on the head, limp in bed as they say. That wasnt the case when he was trading tug jobs with Mike wentzel in the frat house though.
you sure think you know a lot about Glenville......except we didn't have a frat house......I'm guessing that academically you couldn't qualify to attend Glenville so you went to West Virginia's version of junior college......marshall........KEYBOARD KOWARD

you sure think you know a lot about Glenville......except we didn't have a frat house......I'm guessing that academically you couldn't qualify to attend Glenville so you went to West Virginia's version of junior college......marshall........KEYBOARD KOWARD
two words. Concert Choir. You cant be straight and be in concert choir

two words. Concert Choir. You cant be straight and be in concert choir
you're showing your ignorance even more now....see post above called Keyboard Koward...definition....and then try to find a life....you seem to know so much about me....I think you're jealous......but I would bet some bucks that you do not have the gonads to tell me to my face what you post while hiding behind your computer screen....and just to set the record straight, although my degree was in music I spent most of my career as a golf course superintendent...I used my degree successfully......how's that marshall rag help you in your pizza delivery job?......does it help you read the gps?......you're way out of your league here..

you're showing your ignorance even more now....see post above called Keyboard Koward...definition....and then try to find a life....you seem to know so much about me....I think you're jealous......but I would bet some bucks that you do not have the gonads to tell me to my face what you post while hiding behind your computer screen
Old man strength does exist, but not in your case. Fairy

Its also my policy not to rain blows and haymakers upon someone receiving social security and medicare. Lifting hay is heavy. A tromboner and a gas pump dont work the muscles very well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT