ADVERTISEMENT

Smile

Rootmaster has posted THIRTEEN responses to my posts in 4 days.

I can't read them because I put him on ignore.

But reponding that often makes me wonder if his obsession means he loves me.

Sorry, Rootmaster, but I prefer women.
But women do not prefer you.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal

Actually Freud just said you are having penis envy.

You can prefer in one hand and shit in the other, and tell me which fills up first..

If you can't read them how do you know it's him?

Reactions: Rootmaster
Freud said:
Being insulted made people more likely to demean others.

Renown physiciatrists say:

people are mean to others in order to feel better about themselves.

degrading others can have a positive impact on self-esteem and feelings of positivity

being insulted made people more likely to demean others.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
- - Jesus as quoted in John 8:7 of the Bible
So, do you disagree with Freud, renown psychiatrists and Christ? Do you really want to be THAT FAR on the wrong side of intelligence and morality?

As for me I’ve have to deal with people angry at me because I’m more intelligent and successful them that.

It began in high school when they found out I had the highest IQ in the class on the intelligence test. They hated me for that. Just like you. Some things never change.

I just have to accept that you’re angry at me because I’m smarter and more successful in life and financially than you. Lord knows I’ve had 70 years of practice at it.

Welcome to the Woe Is Me Club!

Sigmund Freud, committed atheist. Frued considered God as a phantasy, based on the infantile need for a dominant father figure, with religion as a necessity in the development of early civilization to help restrain our violent impulses, that can now be discarded in favor of science and reason. In old age, Sigmund Freud began to see what's so great about God.

Highest IQ and you can't spell, write coherently or write sentences that flow by varying the lengths and structures.

A paragraph presents a collection of information unified by the main idea stated in the topic sentence. All the information in the paragraph must be relevant to the main idea.

Freud said:
Being insulted made people more likely to demean others.

Renown physiciatrists say:

people are mean to others in order to feel better about themselves.

degrading others can have a positive impact on self-esteem and feelings of positivity

being insulted made people more likely to demean others.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
- - Jesus as quoted in John 8:7 of the Bible
So, do you disagree with Freud, renown psychiatrists and Christ? Do you really want to be THAT FAR on the wrong side of intelligence and morality?

As for me I’ve have to deal with people angry at me because I’m more intelligent and successful them that.

It began in high school when they found out I had the highest IQ in the class on the intelligence test. They hated me for that. Just like you. Some things never change.

I just have to accept that you’re angry at me because I’m smarter and more successful in life and financially than you. Lord knows I’ve had 70 years of practice at it.

Welcome to the Woe Is Me Club!

You were a small town reporter that no one cared about, get a grip on yourself and check your ego.

Don't quote the bible and act like a pompous asshole at the same time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT