ADVERTISEMENT

Sloppy, unprepared, etc

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
Broken record with any DH inspired group. The guy is a clown. Hope the team rallies in the second half...but to be in this position and in the middle of another second half of the season collapse is inexcusable. Regardless of outcome hope other boosters withdraw financial support until the AD grows a pair and cans this pretender of a head coach. A team plays with the personality of its head coach and it shows clearly with WVU and a DH team. He is destroying WVU football. Hope this ends up with a W but doesn't change anything. DH must go now.

Defense has played well. Allison looks like he’s making his first start. The rest of the offense looks good. 124 yards rushing. Allison picks it up and we win.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
So....

The edge on D must have came from DH...

They may blow certain coverages like the last pass to the TE but they are playing their asses off and flying all over the field on D.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Broken record with any DH inspired group. The guy is a clown. Hope the team rallies in the second half...but to be in this position and in the middle of another second half of the season collapse is inexcusable. Regardless of outcome hope other boosters withdraw financial support until the AD grows a pair and cans this pretender of a head coach. A team plays with the personality of its head coach and it shows clearly with WVU and a DH team. He is destroying WVU football. Hope this ends up with a W but doesn't change anything. DH must go now.

I guess Cuse should do the same.

This game has NOTHING to do with winning. Holgerson is using it as getting ready for next year. Pathetic. But, that's what most of you guys want now.

Rootmaster do your thing. I'm done.

Hire the Syracuse coach. Did you notice how the Orange coach was on the sideline?
He managed the game with his headsets - watched the game calmly and gave instructions
calmly, did not yell at players or coaches, when a player made a mistake he calmly
talked to him. Calm, cool and collected - and the team reflected his demeanor.
On the Mountaineer sideline head looked and acted harried, seemed extremely
disorganized and unsure when he was selecting plays, almost constantly yelling
looked like a bum (again).
AND the Mountaineers in their play reflected theircoach's approach. They were
not ready to play. I suggest there are very, very few head coaches at our level who
don't have a second quarterback ready to play -I suggest all that make $3 million have
one ready to play - I take that back - all but one.
Players again showed through stupid penalities the undisciplined atmosphere
which IS Dana. IMHO he proved again he does not have the skills, emotional mindset
or understanding of what it takes to be a major football head coach.
And further Dana hasn't created an atmosphere of a true TEAM. Leading players
left the team - and he supported those decisions. But that's not the thrust of my comments
above - it's what went on on the field in this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT