ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: University of Texas alumni threaten to no longer donate

Didn't hear your anti-American ass whining when cities were burning and government buildings torched, cops shot and innocent people attacked on the street, GTFO

The guy that downplays an attack on the certification of a free and fair election calls someone Anti-American.

You don't see the irony?

Reactions: moe
I'm not in a cult. I believe in the Constitution and what it states. If something is wrong it is wrong. Follow the law and I'm fine. Don't and YOU are a criminal.

Hahahahahaha...

Now I'm a criminal?!?!?

For agreeing with 61 judges?

Let me guess...they're in on it too?

Anytime, anywhere, little Karen

So...like the January 6th riot...you want to settle our differences through violence???

Shocking...

And watch out...I took a brisk walk, did a 30 second plank and 6 push-ups the other day. So I'm in pretty great shape.

Reactions: tjebarr
The guy that downplays an attack on the certification of a free and fair election calls someone Anti-American.

You don't see the irony?
It was fair. Read the constitution and see who's duty it is to change state election law. It is the state keguslature, Not state supreme court or AG. Constitution not followed is not a fair election. You can twist it anyway you want, but that is the law.

It was fair. Read the constitution and see who's duty it is to change state election law. It is the state keguslature, Not state supreme court or AG. Constitution not followed is not a fair election. You can twist it anyway you want, but that is the law.
Meant to say wasn't fair

Lol..."Biden canceling Dr Suess."

1 school district in Virginia is not "Biden".

Why blow that so far put of propertion?

We had a actual coup attempt less than 2 months ago...but you're worked up about Mr Potatohead?

Can you not see how one was an actual attack on our actual democracy and one is...well...a strange renaming of a toy?

Get a grip on what actually matters.

Wow stupid beyond belief

Lol...yeah you're right. It was no big deal...
I admire you admitting it. One broken window, some knocked over chairs, and a stolen laptop. Some riot or coup....lol. On a scale of 1-100 BLM and Antifa were a 93 as far as damage to our nation. The "coup" in DC was a 4, maybe 5. It lasted for about 10 minutes and almost zero damage, Antifa and BLM have cost our cities billions of dollars in damage and are still going on. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: BoHed and jerzac
So...like the January 6th riot...you want to settle our differences through violence???

Shocking...

And watch out...I took a brisk walk, did a 30 second plank and 6 push-ups the other day. So I'm in pretty great shape.
Beginning to. Like the left has for last several years

I admire you admitting it. One broken window, some knocked over chairs, and a stolen laptop. Some riot or coup....lol. On a scale of 1-100 BLM and Antifa were a 93 as far as damage to our nation. The "coup" in DC were a 4. It lasted for about 10 minutes and almost zero damage, Antifa and BLM have cost our cities billions of dollars in damage and are still going on. Thank you

Yeah...never mind the dead people, the gallows and the " hang Mike pence" chants.

Nevermind the election certification interruption.

No big deal.

I admire you admitting it. One broken window, some knocked over chairs, and a stolen laptop. Some riot or coup....lol. On a scale of 1-100 BLM and Antifa were a 93 as far as damage to our nation. The "coup" in DC was a 4, maybe 5. It lasted for about 10 minutes and almost zero damage, Antifa and BLM have cost our cities billions of dollars in damage and are still going on. Thank you

You people killed a cop

The PA legislature voted to change the mail in voting laws during COVID. The Republican majority legislature. The only thing that could be remotely argued is the 3 days past Election Day post mark issue. I live in PA. It was fair. Even if you throw out the votes that came in late, Trump still lost.

What about all of the mail in votes in the states that Trump won? All of those are valid and fair? So only the stated he lost could there possibly be fraud? Give me a break. I’m not a liberal. I lean right. I despise Trump. I despise Pelosi and Schumer. I think they are despicable. But that doesn’t mean the election in PA is tied to either one. I’m sick of you all who don’t live here telling me how things were done. So not true. I’m done ranting now. Go ahead and tell me how much of ass I am. I’m just telling you what happened here

And killed a cop .
False. And no one has been charged after a month.

“Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. Medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official.”

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
The PA legislature voted to change the mail in voting laws during COVID. The Republican majority legislature. The only thing that could be remotely argued is the 3 days past Election Day post mark issue. I live in PA. It was fair. Even if you throw out the votes that came in late, Trump still lost.

What about all of the mail in votes in the states that Trump won? All of those are valid and fair? So only the stated he lost could there possibly be fraud? Give me a break. I’m not a liberal. I lean right. I despise Trump. I despise Pelosi and Schumer. I think they are despicable. But that doesn’t mean the election in PA is tied to either one. I’m sick of you all who don’t live here telling me how things were done. So not true. I’m done ranting now. Go ahead and tell me how much of ass I am. I’m just telling you what happened here
PA voting laws were changed by state legislature and a adendum not agreed upon by legislature sent to supreme court and upheld. PA refused to hear signed affidavits by those witnessing fraud including a truck driver who said he drove over 100k votes into PA from NYC. I don't know if it would have made a difference but not one court hearing those who were willing to testify is week, And yes, it is within every right to contend an ekection. Unfortunately, the Democrats did it for 4 years of his presidency and now want unity, Fukem

So explain how Pa sent out 1.5M ballots and received 2.1M ballots, tired of discussing this with your idiots.

PA voting laws were changed by state legislature and a adendum not agreed upon by legislature sent to supreme court and upheld. PA refused to hear signed affidavits by those witnessing fraud including a truck driver who said he drove over 100k votes into PA from NYC. I don't know if it would have made a difference but not one court hearing those who were willing to testify is week, And yes, it is within every right to contend an ekection. Unfortunately, the Democrats did it for 4 years of his presidency and now want unity, Fukem

Grab some tissues

When woke go broke

agree, these companies and entities, organizations are dumb to realize they are often alienating their primary customer base by catering to all this crap. people ought to vote with their wallets and seal off the faucet. you'll see this all turn cyclical and die down if so. cheers

Reactions: jpoppa
Not a big lie and you know it my propoganda. How many constitutional laws were broken by allowing election laws to be changed without state legislature. You know that is true but insist in running your pie hoke
Just curious other than the extension in Pa, where the votes were not counted what other states broke their voting laws? Serious question?

Reactions: tjebarr
You can't be serious. You want to call a couple hundred people entering capitol building an attempted coup. You are screwed in the head. BTW, there were months of riots with more assaults and deaths in the months leading up. Get outta here
No each and every criminal that destroyed property or enter any building illegally should be prosecuted....just as anyone who crossed the Capitol barriers and entered restricted grounds, most importantly the Capitol building should be!! Pretty easy to tell right from wrong in both cases!!

Last edited:
People who support cancel culture not only speak loudly about it but they also speak with their wallet.
People who dont like cancel culture dont much worry about or just make fun of it & never speak with our wallets, we just laugh & move on with our busy lives because we have important things to do besides being trifling little people .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT