ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Shuler to transfer from WVU

Obviously a loss for us because of lack of depth at DL
But for Track? Seriously?
How committed to FB would Adam have been?
Hate to see this, but ..... move on!

Rose beat Shuler out last 3 games. Shuler wasn’t a starter anymore cause Rose is NFL stud. Stills boys are going to play a lot. Dante Stills is a man child who will come in and impact. His brother Darius will play more in year 2. These boys love WV. Fields is healthy.

McDougle, Donahue and Rose are starters with Stills brothers and Fields top backups. Another newcomer that’s good makes 7 bodies. Someone will come in and be a player. 7 is good enough if quality .

Rose might make it to the NFL but unlikely he becomes a stud as you say.

DE Rose named a 2018 breakout player by ESPN

In addition to the five sacks, interception and forced fumble, Rose proved his athletic ability with his surprise 23-yard kickoff return against Delaware State in September.

Not bad for 3 games. If you're a coach of assessing talent. You might want to change jobs.

Obviously a loss for us because of lack of depth at DL
But for Track? Seriously?
How committed to FB would Adam have been?
Hate to see this, but ..... move on!

May not see a lot of this type of thing, but with CTE scare now out there, I'd say quite a few high school or college football players will hang it up for other sports if they can get a scholarship in them.......

DE Rose named a 2018 breakout player by ESPN

In addition to the five sacks, interception and forced fumble, Rose proved his athletic ability with his surprise 23-yard kickoff return against Delaware State in September.

Not bad for 3 games. If you're a coach of assessing talent. You might want to change jobs.

I've been great at predicting the rounds WVU players will get drafted in the past compared to most fans that always seem to predict them a lot higher than they are actually taken. I guess we will see who is right when the time comes. Giving me stats means nothing..i go more by the body type and physical attributes.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I've been great at predicting the rounds WVU players will get drafted in the past compared to most fans that always seem to predict them a lot higher than they are actually taken. I guess we will see who is right when the time comes. Giving me stats means nothing..i go more by the body type and physical attributes.

I don't care if he goes pro or not. I just want him to be a great WVU player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT