JustCallMeDad

Sophomore
Dec 19, 2017
Lubbock is famous for four things.
Slutty college girls
STD's
Cotton
Wind

With wind being a major factor should DH use Allison because he has much larger hands and can throw the ball in windy conditions.

You need to have large hands to throw the ball in the wind and the rain. Sadly Will Grier has small hands.
Probably the reason why teams who plays indoors will draft him.

Reactions: TheOneandOnly77
maxresdefault.jpg

Slutty college girls
STD's
Cotton
Wind

With wind being a major factor should DH use Allison because he has much larger hands and can throw the ball in windy conditions.

You need to have large hands to throw the ball in the wind and the rain. Sadly Will Grier has small hands.

You just talked me into making the trip.

Giggity Giggity!

Has anyone found a true measurement of Will Grier's hands.

I do think in the wind you need a tighter spiral and bigger hands will allow you to have better control of the ball.

Same with a wet ball. Grier has struggled in the rain.

It could be a track meet....

If TT plays anything like last game....

Unless Injuries, Allison waits

Last edited:
NOAA.gov has the temperature at kickoff being 80 degrees with 5-10 mph winds so it shouldn't be much of a factor for this year's game. You can't argue with the hotness of the chicks in that picture though...smoke show.

I want to see WV going into Lubbock with an edge

When they throw their Tortillas on the field WV players should pick them up and start eating them. That would be classic.

image-1-1024x1000.jpeg

Yeah, we should probably bench our Heisman candidate for the kid who completed one pass last week....to an opposing player.
Slutty college girls
STD's
Cotton
Wind

I do think in the wind you need a tighter spiral and bigger hands will allow you to have better control of the ball.

Same with a wet ball. Grier has struggled in the rain.[/QUOTE]
Excuse me. I sat through a rain throughout the Youngstown game. Didn't affect Grier much at all. Tennessee game was delayed 1.5 hours by lightning and the weather. Didn't affect Grier much at all. He got 4 or 5 TDs in every game. Lightning. Rain. Cool, dry day. Didn't matter. The Bandit will be out to beat stupid out of your brain.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

Slutty college girls
STD's
Cotton
Wind

Good idea. I'll relay it to Dana.
NMlH7aE.gif

Reactions: V-LUV

If Will Grier threw for 5 TDs against Youngstown St in the rain he must be great.
Problem is you don't play the talent level of Youngstown St in the Big XII.

The windows get narrower and the ball gets thrown faster.
Accuracy is the key.

Will Grier didn't have that last week against K State. Do not know why but if WV turns the ball over 4 times this week they will lose and be embarrassed.

I keep hearing these negative things about Lubbock. What makes it so bad down there? I hear it’s a real dump hole.

Do most Texans think west Texas is a shit hole?

Same with a wet ball. Grier has struggled in the rain.

The wind and rain won’t interfere with me reaming out some hoes.

Giggity Giggity!

I keep hearing these negative things about Lubbock. What makes it so bad down there? I hear it’s a real dump hole.

Do most Texans think west Texas is a shit hole?

Every west Texas city is different.
You should visit there. Country Roads wants to go. Y'all could see it together.

They have about three things worth seeing. Almost all connected with Buddy Holly.

At least they have girls who like to drink and hang out on the tailgate.

I am a traveling man. A modern day hobo on the Greyhound Tour of America.

Don't like to travel through Texas. Been to jail there. Next time they may send my ass to the big time and put me to work as an incarcerated slave.

No sir....I love my freedom and don't like to work

So they put your ass to work in prison? Not surprising, but maybe not something you want to share.
I am a traveling man. A modern day hobo on the Greyhound Tour of America.

Don't like to travel through Texas. Been to jail there. Next time they may send my ass to the big time and put me to work as an incarcerated slave.

No sir....I love my freedom and don't like to work

Reactions: oceantide83
Yeah, we should probably bench our Heisman candidate for the kid who completed one pass last week....to an opposing player.
WVU_Dave, could not agree more.. I think this is insane that we are even talking about this.. Do people even realize that the first two games we played were in the rain.. I didn't see Will struggle much there.. I just don't get this logic at all.. Makes no sense.. remember he has the "WILL" to WIN

WVU_Dave, could not agree more.. I think this is insane that we are even talking about this.. Do people even realize that the first two games we played were in the rain.. I didn't see Will struggle much there.. I just don't get this logic at all.. Makes no sense.. remember he has the "WILL" to WIN

Texas Tech has a bunch
Of Jack Rabbits....

Thus could be a scoring fest....track meet

If Will Grier threw for 5 TDs against Youngstown St in the rain he must be great.
Problem is you don't play the talent level of Youngstown St in the Big XII.

The windows get narrower and the ball gets thrown faster.
Accuracy is the key.

Will Grier didn't have that last week against K State. Do not know why but if WV turns the ball over 4 times this week they will lose and be embarrassed.
Good defense and the Big 12 are not usually used together.

Good defense and the Big 12 are not usually used together.

No conference plays good defense.

Conferences don't play defense teams do
Even with Bo Pelini being the HC at Youngstown St their D is light years worse than the worst in the Big XII because of athletes.

It is like dunking over someone who is 5'6.
Not impressive.

No conference plays good defense.

Conferences don't play defense teams do
Even with Bo Pelini being the HC at Youngstown St their D is light years worse than the worst in the Big XII because of athletes.

It is like dunking over someone who is 5'6.
Not impressive.
We dunked on kstate

KState is in utter turmoil.
Bill Snyder trusted his assistants but then took control of the game against WV.
He told Delton to get into the game without even informing the OC.
OC was like what the F.

Delton should have played more....
Delton should have started...

No controversy...
head coach is the head coach

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT