ADVERTISEMENT

Should Dana offer QB Connor Neal or get him preferred walkon?

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
We know he won’t get offer but deserves a look. Connor Neal doesn’t really have the physical measurables in height being only 6-1 among other things. He didn’t start until junior year last year but has really blossomed, developed quickly in final 2 years. Neal is on pace to throw 40 TD passes in regular season and goes through progressions like a pro QB. He is a late bloomer and a real sleeper. This kid is special and has that it factor you can’t teach.

Neal improvises and throws well in pocket and when scrambling. He’s uncanny with the things he does. He is surprisingly quick and elusive in getting away from defenses. He is cerebral and a 4.0 student. Dana won’t offer him full ride but should get him a preferred walkon spot. Neal is a late bloomer that will start on a D1 team eventually. He has become special. I would love to see him get a shot at WVU. Get out and see this kid play QB. He is better than Grant Wells. He is all substance and will get Fairmont Senior a state title this year. He elevates them. It factor QB. Going to be a steal. Late bloomer and under radar. Get out and see the kid play QB. He’s one of the best QBs I’ve seen at high school level in any state and I’ve seen many D1 QBs. Can see the field, slings it and scrambles well.

We know he won’t get offer but deserves a look. Connor Neal doesn’t really have the physical measurables in height being only 6-1 among other things. He didn’t start until junior year last year but has really blossomed, developed quickly in final 2 years. Neal is on pace to throw 40 TD passes in regular season and goes through progressions like a pro QB. He is a late bloomer and a real sleeper. This kid is special and has that it factor you can’t teach.

Neal improvises and throws well in pocket and when scrambling. He’s uncanny with the things he does. He is surprisingly quick and elusive in getting away from defenses. He is cerebral and a 4.0 student. Dana won’t offer him full ride but should get him a preferred walkon spot. Neal is a late bloomer that will start on a D1 team eventually. He has become special. I would love to see him get a shot at WVU. Get out and see this kid play QB. He is better than Grant Wells. He is all substance and will get Fairmont Senior a state title this year. He elevates them. It factor QB. Going to be a steal. Late bloomer and under radar. Get out and see the kid play QB. He’s one of the best QBs I’ve seen at high school level in any state and I’ve seen many D1 QBs. Can see the field, slings it and scrambles well.
Yep go get him 304!!!

Many of you will just have to watch him on tv in AA state title vs probably Bluefield in a rematch from last year. This year Fairmont Senior is much better than Bluefield with Neal, Walker, Heston, Frazier all leading the way and dominating. Neal is difference maker QB. Fairmont Senior will win AA state title this year.

Dana needs to get Neal on team. Kid is a really good QB.

Have you seen him play? You need to. All substance. Kid can spin it with smarts and accuracy. He has it. Dana should offer him preferred walk on spot and see how high he can climb. I think he would reach 2nd string with in 2-3 years and get a full ride after 1-2 years. Anything is possible after that. He has 4.0 GPA so he will get scholarship anyway. He should walk on and compete at WVU.

Started off D2 and now Ivy League and low D1 getting involved. Under the radar late bloomer. Dana should get him a preferred walk on and see what he can do with it. He will be academic scholarship anyway so he won’t pay a dime. He might as well give it a shot. He has developed into a D1 QB easy. I think bigger schools get involved over next few months.

I think he has developed past Grant Wells. Not to take away from Wells but Neal is top QB in WV. He has more substance with less measurables.

Just because you like him 304, doesn't mean every college in America loves him or wants him. Some high school kids are talented enough for high school. It doesn't mean it translates to college.

Quit with the BS an attention threads. I hear you have already been banned from a certain WVU board.

He has developed beyond D2. He’s legit D1. Go see him play or just pull up Hudl. I’ve seen him live and he’s easily D1. Bloomed late in recruiting game as a junior and senior. Took it too another level as senior. Pitt should offer him now. He would start there in 2 years. He could start over half of ACC QBs now.

You also knew William Crest was a program-changing QB

You also knew Tyrhee Pratt and Kentre Grier were great D1 QBs

You also knew Tanner McEvoy was a “cant miss” QB recruit

Meanwhile, this kid had an offer from 1 D2 school

Pratt never had grades to go anywhere but he would have been good if he didn’t like certain bad things in life. Wasted talent.

Crest doesn’t like studying and trying to process QB mental duties. Shoulder injury also destroyed QB chances.

I said Chuggs sucked. I said Ford Childress sucked. I warned you about them. You didn’t want to believe it. I told you.

This kid Neal won’t get a WVU offer but they should give him preferred walk on. He is a late bloomer. Under radar. He will play QB at some D1 school. Smart, good, accurate and natural instincts you can’t teach.

Pitt, Duke, Wake Forest should offer Connor Neal right now. He would easily start at those schools early.

You said many times the shoulder injury was made up

You said that.... said Dana made it up to get him a redshirt

Apparently he hurt it again. Either way he refused to study a playbook. That combined with a bad shoulder. Not good.

This other QB Connor Neal is worthy of a look. See if you can pull up some of his highlights on Hudl. He looks D1 live as well.

Apparently he hurt it again. Either way he refused to study a playbook. That combined with a bad shoulder. Not good.

This other QB Connor Neal is worthy of a look. See if you can pull up some of his highlights on Hudl. He looks D1 live as well.

lol, lying again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT