ADVERTISEMENT

Shakeup at the MAC

wvpack

All-American
May 29, 2001
Dear MAC Members,

It has been my distinct privilege to work in the Mountaineer Athletic Club for the past 11 years. My time at West Virginia University has been extremely enjoyable, and I truly believe your generosity has made a dramatic impact on WVU Athletics and the student-athlete experience.

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that I have accepted a position as the Senior Associate Athletics Director for Development at the University of Nebraska and will be leaving WVU on April 23.

The decision to leave such a great place was very difficult as my family and I have developed many great relationships during our time in Morgantown. We are very excited for our future in Lincoln, but we will be forever thankful for all the opportunities given to me throughout my time here at WVU, and a heartfelt thank you goes to President Gordon Gee, Director of Athletics Shane Lyons, the WVU Foundation and the WVU Athletics administration, coaches and staff.

I also want to sincerely thank you for your past and continued support of West Virginia Athletics, and to let you know that I always will be rooting for the Mountaineers. Once a Mountaineer, always a Mountaineer.

Let's Go!

Ben Murray
Senior Associate Athleticcs Director/Executive Direcor

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News