ADVERTISEMENT

Scoured the board

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
looking for one Democrat supporter either outraged or at least upset over these whistle blower allegations about Hunter and his Dad soliciting or accepting cash payments from Foreign actors. No one doubts it's true. We just haven't traced all the payments.

Where's the outrage? Where's the disgust? Calls for treason? Demands for prosecution?

Plenty of these same "disgusted" folks are accusing Trump of same or demanding his prosecution?

Anyone taking them seriously?
giphy.gif

looking for one Democrat supporter either outraged or at least upset over these whistle blower allegations about Hunter and his Dad soliciting or accepting cash payments from Foreign actors. No one doubts it's true. We just haven't traced all the payments.

Where's the outrage? Where's the disgust? Calls for treason? Demands for prosecution?

Plenty of these same "disgusted" folks are accusing Trump of same or demanding his prosecution?

giphy.gif

They're not outraged. They're content, because it's their team. As long as their team wins they don't care, our country be damned.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

giphy.gif
Looking for a Democrat with morals is like looking for a needle in a hay stack .....good luck...

Reactions: 30CAT

giphy.gif

Does cheating on your spouse count as immoral? Just wondering.

As for the Bidens......hope they get what they deserve. All crooks should go to prison. And I mean ALL of them.
Always has to be "But Trump..........."

We are talking about treason here. Selling access that compromises national security should be a crime punishable by death. Stop with the whataboutisms.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Always has to be "But Trump..........."

We are talking about treason here. Selling access that compromises national security should be a crime punishable by death. Stop with the whataboutisms.
Where did I mention Trump? I think there is the problem. Not everything is about him.

My point (I thought) was pretty simple: if we are judging "morals" then there's going to be 90% that won't pass.

Last edited:
Let's expand the morals hunt to include all sides. I don't believe you will find many Democrats, Republicans or Independents that do not ride that slippery slope. Morality went out the window when greed came in the door.

No...Pretty much among the party of Democrats. Many examples posted on this board, especially regarding our children.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT