ADVERTISEMENT

Sarah Huckabee Sanders running for Arkansas Gov.

You don't get it because like every leftist automaton, you reduce everything political argument to race...while fat shaming. Why do you want to be so small minded?
Please. I think Airport is funny. But the dude is old man racist. Give me a break.

Fat shaming? LOL.

Reactions: malew1
Please. I think Airport is funny. But the dude is old man racist. Give me a break.

Fat shaming? LOL.

I don't think you are funny and you are far worse...you hate gays, minorities, poor people, fat people, people from New Rochelle and NJ...what else did I miss?

She was good at her job.

Look at the difference in treatment between her and the new CNN plant.
If “ good at her job” is sounding like the girl from the dollar store in Slingblade and lying every time she opened her pie hole, then I suppose she was quite good.

Reactions: bamaEER
If “ good at her job” is sounding like the girl from the dollar store in Slingblade and lying every time she opened her pie hole, then I suppose she was quite good.

On a WV message board..makes fun of accents and poor people...you and NYCeer have to get together and have an intellectual night of making fun of everyone around you.

And you think Psaki is good at hers or better than Sarah? She doesn’t even have a law degree and only experience is working with Obama’s press team.

kayleigh shits all over both of them

Reactions: Airport
And you think Psaki is good at hers or better than Sarah? She doesn’t even have a law degree and only experience is working with Obama’s press team.

kayleigh shits all over both of them
I think Jen is a breath of fresh air in that room. Law degrees are certainly not a requirement for press secretary. As for Kayleigh Mendacity, we can agree to disagree on her, but she’ll fit right in on Fox.

I think Jen is a breath of fresh air in that room. Law degrees are certainly not a requirement for press secretary. As for Kayleigh Mendacity, we can agree to disagree on her, but she’ll fit right in on Fox.
All of biff’s Baghdad bobs preached a world of alternate facts. That’s over.

Reactions: malew1

Psaki loves to use the word “ummmmm” a lot. Not a good look when answering softball underhand pitched questions from the press.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT