ADVERTISEMENT

Sanctions ? ...LOL

That’s I think the point. At this point, it’s Europe’s problem. This doesn’t impact us, really, at all. Nothing really bad, for us.

The time to do something has past. Biden and the gang can facilitate an insurgency and sanction, that’s about it, now.
I would say we're going to be impacted by gas prices...but part of that is on our own stupid energy policies.

So your answer is no? Ok. Once a time ago, we (The United States) would threaten nuclear response and people backed down. Are you now saying Russia/Putin is the leader?

Lol no we didn't.

Threatening nuclear war with a nuclear armed country? Why?

cdbe5fb2999b6897.jpg

Mattis, always Mattis.

Mattis is a woke loser...

But you also want foreign citizens voting in US elections...so it makes sense. Cuck stuff...you get it.

We need people who don't totally hate America...Mattis is Clinton jizz mopper.

Last edited:
That’s I think the point. At this point, it’s Europe’s problem. This doesn’t impact us, really, at all. Nothing really bad, for us.

The time to do something has past. Biden and the gang can facilitate an insurgency and sanction, that’s about it, now.

You advocate allowing non-Americans to vote in US elections...you dont give a ****.

I hope you choke hard on bidens dick...you deserve it

It's just political theater right now....SANCTIONS!

Meanwhile he's taking full control of the country
But I seem, to recall that HE was concerned that Trump was flooding the European market with surplus Gas and Oil from the USA and seeing Countries not interested in Russian products. Now, it seems, the worm has turned since we shut down so much of this 'over capacity' of the Trump era, and Putin is able to bolster HIS economy at he expense of our dominant Liberal philosophy. Now he ignores our feeble words and invades at leisure. THANKs JOE--NOW BACK TO THE ISOLATION IN THE BASEMENT!

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
I know but he's got about three to four times the intellect and insight than the current and just past President.

That doesnt make him a worthy president..

..ask your Ukraine...

They elected a phony comedian and Putin just shoved his hand up their ass for it

Have you supported foreign people voting on US elections?
Actively? No.

Did I make a statement on here that it wouldn’t bother me if people in the US on valid work visas or going through the naturalization process got an opportunity to vote in local elections for issues that affect them and their families that are here? Yes.

They’re as concerned about this woke CRT bullshit in schools as what we are.

Does what I’d be ok w extend to illegals? No.

I hope something like that are my last words.

Ukraine is corrupt as Putin. So I don't really give a shit about them. However I can respect that mindset of the men above. It's going to take a lot more of that and a good Insurgency plan for them to convince other countries to eventually help them.

I would say we're going to be impacted by gas prices...but part of that is on our own stupid energy policies.
We import over 600,000 barrels a day of crude oil from Russia at a cost of $22 million a day. If we would have had the Keystone Pipeline, Keystone itself would deliver 850,000 barrels a day. We wouldn’t need Russia’s oil and petroleum.
Biden left petroleum and crude out of the sanctions. Then he told the oil industry not to be greedy and raise prices as if that would be possible.

We import over 600,000 barrels a day of crude oil from Russia at a cost of $22 million a day. If we would have had the Keystone Pipeline, Keystone itself would deliver 850,000 barrels a day. We wouldn’t need Russia’s oil and petroleum.
Biden left petroleum and crude out of the sanctions. Then he told the oil industry not to be greedy and raise prices as if that would be possible.
Biden and this whole administration are fvcking morons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT