ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Huff's son passes away

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Robert Lee “Sam” Huff, Jr. 66, of Englewood, Florida, formerly of Fairfax, VA, passed away on Monday, May 14, 2018, at the Sarasota Hospital in Florida. Sam's son was more into golf than football. WVU's Sam lives in Middleburg, Virginia and former wife Mary Fletcher Huff lives in Alexandria, Virginia.

Their other children are Catherine Ann and Joseph D. They have three grandchildren and one great-grandchild Robert Lee Huff IV.

Sam is dealing with Alzheimer's. Huff's partner, Carol Holden, and his daughter Catherine have been involved in a legal dispute over his care.

Sad News CFE. Sam was my favorite Mountaineer in the NFL. I selected the number 70 because of him. I was not aware he had three children. Sad to lose a child I'm sure.
Thanks for posting

Really putting Sam Huff’s personal life out there, huh?

Didn’t you do the same for Mick Furfari too and his son had to come on the forum and tell you to stop?

I know I wouldn’t want a complete stranger posting about my medical situations or my wife and daughter’s legal issues.....

Last edited:
Really putting Sam Huff’s personal life out there, huh?

Didn’t you do the same for Mick Furfari too and his son had to come on the forum and tell you to stop?

I know I wouldn’t want a complete stranger posting about my medical situations or my wife and daughter’s legal issues.....
That's all in the Washington Post.

That's all in the Washington Post.

I don't think Keaton cares, Cajuneer.
I haven't been here long but I've learned when he posts it is generally to take swipes at Mountaineer fans he don't like.
But your information helped defuse his text in my mind and gave greater cred to CFE who I know is a loyal Mountaineer.
Thanks!

Reactions: CAJUNEER
Right! It's not like I broke that news. It's old news about Sam.

But the sharp knife guy looks for any excuse to try to whip on me. Sort of like a dominatrix without all the fun.
You are old too, CFP. And that helps to remember Alumni of WVU whom you report on from time to time. Assuming that portion of one of Mickey's rolls is appreciated by this old Mountaineer. I did enjoy the Mick's WHERE ARE THEY NOW reports. It was a way for me to visit with them one more time. Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT