ADVERTISEMENT

Said it last week, will say again, Will Grier is concussed

WVUDisciples

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2002
It's not the same guy. I don't know if it happened early in the Kansas game or the Tech game, but the guy is not the same guy as 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: JRZEER
Grier is most overatted player in country. Good player but not the high level star they promote him to be. He can’t beat good defenses. He will be lucky to be career backup in NFL.

It's not the same guy. I don't know if it happened early in the Kansas game or the Tech game, but the guy is not the same guy as 3 weeks ago.

Idk. He was not the same player tonight as he was at TX Tech and before. He took too many sacks and lost too much yardage tonight. He didn't throw the ball away enough. You may be right. Idk he also seemed gun shy and didn't throw in the middle of the field.

These guys have what 12 days to get ready for Baylor on a Thursday night? The Oline better play better or his play won't matter.

Newsflash he’s overatted. He couldn’t score vs average VT team in first half last year either until right before half. No excuse for that. He had 4 interceptions last year vs Oklahoma State. He has stunk 10 quarters in a row now. He’s good but not the star they build him up to be.

Good defenses take care of Grier easy.

I think it has to do with the predictability of our offense. The calls, the routes, no imagination, no in-game changes. Simply same ol same ol as its been the past 7 weeks. Once you pattern yourself, you're screwed.

I think it has to do with the predictability of our offense. The calls, the routes, no imagination, no in-game changes. Simply same ol same ol as its been the past 7 weeks. Once you pattern yourself, you're screwed.

Yet another possibility. I think Spavital gets too complicated at times, but Grier didn't throw the ball away enough. Incomplete passes out of bounds are better that 7-12 losses on sacks.

Yet another possibility. I think Spavital gets too complicated at times, but Grier didn't throw the ball away enough. Incomplete passes out of bounds are better that 7-12 losses on sacks.

Grier stubbornly giving up yards and taking sacks has been present all year. Just more prominent in this game with the Oline playing like a wet paper bag.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT