ADVERTISEMENT

Sad thing is we could have won this league still with a 100% healthy Konate. It’s parity.

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
If Culver never misses the first 11 games and Konate is 100% all season this team is probably 15-3 or 16-2 and right in the hunt to finish top 2 in Big 12 as usual. Haley and Beetle are stepping up in the backcourt and Konate and Culver would be a lethal twin tower force down low. Konate rim defense is just incredible and he leaves such a big hole right now. Culver is a big athlete getting points, rebounds. Imagine he and Konate together. They make everything better. We have lost most games just because our star player is hurt. That’s what sucks.

If Sags Konate comes back healthy in next few weeks and can finish the season you don’t want to play WVU in Big 12 tournament. Konate, Culver, Haley, Beetle will be tough to stop. We still haven’t seen this team all together playing yet. That’s what sucks.

Last edited:
TCU is good.
They didn't have Fisher in their game against Kansas.
All their losses are when Fisher didn't play.

The better word is depth.
The conference is deep. Especially because TCU under Dixon is not a doormat.

At the top has been Kansas and will be Kansas until another school can recruit like Kansas.

Funny thing is Bill Self has strengthened KU's grip.
Texas and Oklahoma are the only schools who have challenged KU consistently.
But even they have yet to win the conference back to back years.

Parity this year. Kansas lost the top 7-0 center and they are beatable. Their freshmen guard is a bust from N.C. He isn’t getting it done. This may be the year someone else wins conference.

Bodhi your clueless. You bash everybody that has a better view or knowledge than you.

Texas Tech is a better team right now.

But Kansas has a higher celing

Fully healthy I think TCU is the best team
K State is a tough team mentally.

Parity this year. Kansas lost the top 7-0 center and they are beatable. Their freshmen guard is a bust from N.C. He isn’t getting it done. This may be the year someone else wins conference.

Bodhi your clueless. You bash everybody that has a better view or knowledge than you.

I really hope you aren't referring to yourself. Such an easy target.....

Mr “Easily Replaced” is back with his
megaphone and clown show. Still without a clue as to sports, politics or grammar. Dax says hi.

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
Chazz Michael the total non athlete arm chair that never even played in high school. Total arm chair dumbass. He only likes his own wrong opinion. He thought Chuggs and Ford Childress were great. He made every excuse in the world for them. He did the same with Allison. I warned him. I told him Allison is stiff city. Chazz don’t listen. I’m only wrong 10% of time which isn’t much. He’s wrong 80% of time.

Chazz Michael the total non athlete arm chair that never even played in high school. Total arm chair dumbass. He only likes his own wrong opinion. He thought Chuggs and Ford Childress were great. He made every excuse in the world for them. He did the same with Allison. I warned him. I told him Allison is stiff city. Chazz don’t listen. I’m only wrong 10% of time which isn’t much. He’s wrong 80% of time.

He wasn't wrong though. You actually don't have a clue. I mean you gobbled Chavas Rawlins and Will Crest up.... I believe your words were "the real deal."

Am I right, Uder?

I told you Allison wasn’t the answer just like I told you Chuggs and Ford were not good.

Austin Kendall will be a very solid QB. He strengthens the QB room. I have confidence that Neal Brown will develop Trey Lowe over the offseason in spring and fall camp. He can make Lowe a guy at QB.

I told you Allison wasn’t the answer just like I told you Chuggs and Ford were not good.

Austin Kendall will be a very solid QB. He strengthens the QB room. I have confidence that Neal Brown will develop Trey Lowe over the offseason in spring and fall camp. He can make Lowe a guy at QB.

You're grasping at straws, kiddo. You also said Rawlins and Crest "were the guy" but you keep dodging that statement, don't you? Face facts, your analysis are garbage, nobody will ever take them seriously...except maybe your friends at Chestnut Ridge.

Pratt but you said Chuggs was the greatest and continued to argue for 3 years about it. Lol

I’m the top analyst on this board. I’m right 90% of time.

Sad thing is, Culver would not have been able to grow so quickly if Konate was still eating up the minutes.

If Konate ever comes back he needs to understand that he will be subordinate to Culver now.

Huggs would have eventually played both at same time several minutes a game. Don’t believe everything Nathan Adrian says. He’s in media now. We don’t and can’t press anymore without JC. Either way that kind of fire power would have won most of the close losses. Sags and Culver are both elite talents.

giphy.gif

Parity. It’s wide open we just don’t look good enough to win enough. Only hope is to win the Big 12 tourney with a healthy Konate playing with Culver and a more confident Knapper helping with Beetle and Haley. That looks to be only path to NCAA tourney and that is a long shot.

Two bigs are going to help WV.

Maybe tonight. I think Baylor was getting second chance points and offensive rebounds all game.

Konate can't guard a PG.

You had no one to guard Moore.

Like I said all year the older expeirence guards are going to eat up WV.

You haven't even played the best guard in the conference.
Wigginton from Iowa St.
Plus Oklahoma has talent in the back court.
Eric Bienemy's nephew was killing Texas.

If Culver never misses the first 11 games and Konate is 100% all season this team is probably 15-3 or 16-2 and right in the hunt to finish top 2 in Big 12 as usual. Haley and Beetle are stepping up in the backcourt and Konate and Culver would be a lethal twin tower force down low. Konate rim defense is just incredible and he leaves such a big hole right now. Culver is a big athlete getting points, rebounds. Imagine he and Konate together. They make everything better. We have lost most games just because our star player is hurt. That’s what sucks.

If Sags Konate comes back healthy in next few weeks and can finish the season you don’t want to play WVU in Big 12 tournament. Konate, Culver, Haley, Beetle will be tough to stop. We still haven’t seen this team all together playing yet. That’s what sucks.

If 304 wouldn't post such BS Rivals would have a good free board.

We have a 100% healthy Konate and he is sitting on the bench. Multiple MRIs show his knee is fine. Huggins needs to grow a pair and kick him off of the team!

Two bigs are going to help WV.

Maybe tonight. I think Baylor was getting second chance points and offensive rebounds all game.

Konate can't guard a PG.

You had no one to guard Moore.

Like I said all year the older expeirence guards are going to eat up WV.

You haven't even played the best guard in the conference.
Wigginton from Iowa St.
Plus Oklahoma has talent in the back court.
Eric Bienemy's nephew was killing Texas.

No Konate can't guard a PG. But if said PG drives to the basket he's going to eat the ball. Rebounds would improve at a high rate. Teams would not dominate us on the ORB.

All you need in Big 12 is 1 good PG. We don't have one. But if we did we still wouldn't get the calls other teams get when we drive to the basket. Poor Bolden comes out every game with a new injury. He gets hammered.

Not that he’s great but Knapper showed last night he needs more minutes over tiny, slow McCabe. We can’t keep all these small guards and I see McCabe transferring out. Knapper can score, shoot, defend better. He’s quicker, better athlete. Doomes can’t shoot at all but can run and jump, press, defend. McCabe gone.

Huggs would have eventually played both at same time several minutes a game. Don’t believe everything Nathan Adrian says. He’s in media now. We don’t and can’t press anymore without JC. Either way that kind of fire power would have won most of the close losses. Sags and Culver are both elite talents.

If you're claiming Adrian is part of the inteligencia simply because he is a seasonal guest on a low-level, regional podcast, I guess your posts on this board would qualify you for the same distrust?

Get Konate back soon and play Konate, Culver, Wes Harris, Lamont West, Knapper, Beetle, Haley, Doomes only. Those 8. Esa, Gordon, Routt only if extreme foul trouble issues.

McCabe should have went to lower D1 with the right coach. He is outmatched. Too small, slow. I don’t think he makes it at this level.

If you're claiming Adrian is part of the inteligencia simply because he is a seasonal guest on a low-level, regional podcast, I guess your posts on this board would qualify you for the same distrust?

There is no way he could comprehend what you're saying. You used word like "because" and "regional." Now he's googling the fack out of the interwebs to figure it out....

tenor.gif

Get Konate back soon and play Konate, Culver, Wes Harris, Lamont West, Knapper, Beetle, Haley, Doomes only. Those 8. Esa, Gordon, Routt only if extreme foul trouble issues.

McCabe should have went to lower D1 with the right coach. He is outmatched. Too small, slow. I don’t think he makes it at this level.

I believe you quoted Knapper doesn't make it at this level and McCabe is better. Seems you have all these replies saved somewhere and change names cut and then paste.

304/Uder, when you’re done making shit up to deflect your inadequacies, tell us again about why you shit on a true mountaineer and said he was easily replaced. I’d bet you wouldn’t be willing to say that to Dax’s face.
Not only are you consistently wrong, you disrespect the young men who choose to be mountaineers. So, what disgusts me most are not your grossly inaccurate predictions, but your disrespect for the kids who play for wvu.

Last year we had 2 big time players in JC and Sags. 2 All conference players can take you to sweet 16 and that’s what happened. Dax was average but a good senior defender. This year we got Sags and Culver and that’s it. Problem is neither have played together yet. This team lacks guards but Sags and Culver together will make this team way way better.

Pride doesn't take offense because it is a troll account.

Plus the person behind the account probably pees sitting down

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT