ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Tide

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
New Year Smiling GIF

has a big 10 team beat an sec team this bowl season? I don't have time to check but i know it's lopsided. Michigan has a tough task ahead of them

Delusional WVU fans deserve everything that MichiganHerd is about to unload on them. You clowns act like WVU is Georgia or Alabama. You beat an ACC also-ran missing 12 starters, including its projected top three draft pick at quarterback.

Delusional WVU fans deserve everything that MichiganHerd is about to unload on them. You clowns act like WVU is Georgia or Alabama. You beat an ACC also-ran missing 12 starters, including its projected top three draft pick at quarterback.
oh dear, he's going to unload on us. Lol.

so this was the only win against the SEC?
Against the SEC Champion, and a lot better one than that three-loss Georgia team that y'all beat with a desperate fake punt way back when WVU was somewhat relevant on the national stage.

Against the SEC Champion, and a lot better one than that three-loss Georgia team that y'all beat with a desperate fake punt way back when WVU was somewhat relevant on the national stage.
you know more about wvu than i would ever care about with Ohio State.

Were those excuses you were making against Mizzou? I forgot your paid QB mercenary went to Texas. I guess you ask need to pay more.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
you know more about wvu than i would ever care about with Ohio State.

Were those excuses you were making against Mizzou? I forgot your paid QB mercenary went to Texas. I guess you ask need to pay more.
I've lived in West Virginia for longer than 30 years, dipsh!t. Do you live in Ohio? No? Yeah, that's what I thought. You keep "bragging" about $EC teams, but WVU was shunned by the $EC during conference expansion, and got blown away by the fourth best team in the B1G this season. You don't make any sense. Know your place in college athletics and stay in your lane.

I've lived in West Virginia for longer than 30 years, dipsh!t. Do you live in Ohio? No? Yeah, that's what I thought. You keep "bragging" about $EC teams, but WVU was shunned by the $EC during conference expansion, and got blown away by the fourth best team in the B1G this season. You don't make any sense. Know your place in college athletics and stay in your lane.
not bragging, pointing out facts that the SEC had owned the Big 10 until Michigan won last night. You should thank them.

Hell, I've lived in Georgia for 30 years. Doesn't make me an expert in UGA or Georgia Tech sports.

I'd bet that you yap to Georgia fans about WVU's one bowl win over the Bulldogs, and they laugh hysterically at you for everything that UGA has accomplished ever since. They'd probably love to know that you brag about the $EC, a conference that has absolutely no connection to WVU whatsoever. Hope you enjoyed that a$$ kicking by the one B1G team y'all played this year. He!!, WVU has been pounded worse by B1G teams than $EC schools over the years. Do a little research into WVU's record vs. B1G schools in the last 50 years or so, and let me know what you find out. Here's a little hint for you: #TotalDominance

I'd bet that you yap to Georgia fans about WVU's one bowl win over the Bulldogs, and they laugh hysterically at you for everything that UGA has accomplished ever since. They'd probably love to know that you brag about the $EC, a conference that has absolutely no connection to WVU whatsoever. Hope you enjoyed that a$$ kicking by the one B1G team y'all played this year. He!!, WVU has been pounded worse by B1G teams than $EC schools over the years. Do a little research into WVU's record vs. B1G schools in the last 50 years or so, and let me know what you find out. Here's a little hint for you: #TotalDominance
waaah waah waah......loser!!

nope, i don't go yapping about the win. Do you admit SEC > Big 10?

Any rational person with any college football knowledge would admit that the $EC is the best football conference, year in and year out. What an irrational clown would do is to continue to obsess over the $EC when his favorite school plays in the Little 12, and gets pounded by B1G squads, hoping that he can hijack threads to avoid having to face the truth. WVU would finish no better than fourth in the B1G East, and Maryland would be the fourth best school in the division in many years. Luckily for the delusional wing of the WVU fan base, the Little 12 now has no national powers.

Oh, yes y'all did, and souls were stolen in Cleveland. Holtmann has them in jars on his desk at the car dealership...LOL

Any rational person with any college football knowledge would admit that the $EC is the best football conference, year in and year out. What an irrational clown would do is to continue to obsess over the $EC when his favorite school plays in the Little 12, and gets pounded by B1G squads, hoping that he can hijack threads to avoid having to face the truth. WVU would finish no better than fourth in the B1G East, and Maryland would be the fourth best school in the division in many years. Luckily for the delusional wing of the WVU fan base, the Little 12 now has no national powers.
tldr

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT