ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Scott Hall

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-wwe-star-scott-hall-123900256.html

Scott-Hall-nWo-1200x900.jpg

Yeah man. Still chugging on. Did your son make a full recovery from his accident? Been meaning to ask.
yes he did.....and my other son said bye bye to the food industry and took a killer job with Amazon which he loves...if I can get my screwed up hip fixed in time for golf all will be well

I always thought Razor Ramon was the Robin to Kevin Nash’s Batman.

And let’s be clear, HBK Sean Michaels is and always will be the best.

I always thought Razor Ramon was the Robin to Kevin Nash’s Batman.

And let’s be clear, HBK Sean Michaels is and always will be the best.

Hall had a career in the territories before coming to WWF and is superior to Nash in every way, but I get what you mean...but remember that's wrestling and everyone is playing their character.

Hall could lead a match and knew ring psychology better than anyone. Nash couldn't do that...he just had a great look and a good personality.

Hall boosted the card in two promotions in major eras....definitely an argument that he's the most influential wrestler of his specific era, if you subtract Hogan

I'm kind of in to watching AEW now...better talent.....better script writers

IDK, it's all pretty bad..

If you want wrestling to be fun, get rid of script writers and let the wrestlers do real promos, no scripts.

I'm glad AEW is around but its the same as wwe...imo

AEW is more fun than wwe, I will give you that

If you want wrestling to be fun, get rid of script writers and let the wrestlers do real promos, no scripts.

read an article a while back about the restrictions imposed on WWE "superstars" about interviews and public appearances

Publicly traded companies. I want to think Jim Cornette talked about this on one of his podcasts. With today's cancel culture you have to be careful what you say. One slip up in a promo could be devastating to both the wrestler and company. sucks.

Publicly traded companies. I want to think Jim Cornette talked about this on one of his podcasts. With today's cancel culture you have to be careful what you say. One slip up in a promo could be devastating to both the wrestler and company. sucks.

Yeah its sanitized and will never be the same....maybe something new will take its place.

I think Vince is gonna sell WWE to Disney.

Reactions: PharmaEer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT