ADVERTISEMENT

Rifle and herd chemist

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
sit down, shut up, crawl back into your hole and resume your seat at the children's table....we will let you know if there is any dessert left.......and the JYD says you both suck.......you found out what it's like to play with men last night, although I've herd that you all REALLY like playing with men:middlefinger:[pfftt]:letsgo:

This tournament is freaking nuts this year. I went to bed early as I had to get up at 4, to travel down to Indy. Cincinnati was up 22 damn points, and I see that they somehow lost. Haven’t looked yet, but I think Michigan might be the highest remaining seed in their bracket, although I think A&M will kick their ass on Thursday. UM has played like ass monkeys the first two games, and likely will continue that trend.

This tournament is freaking nuts this year. I went to bed early as I had to get up at 4, to travel down to Indy. Cincinnati was up 22 damn points, and I see that they somehow lost. Haven’t looked yet, but I think Michigan might be the highest remaining seed in their bracket, although I think A&M will kick their ass on Thursday. UM has played like ass monkeys the first two games, and likely will continue that trend.
damndest thing I have seen in years....I remember as a kid staying up late and watching Loyola win the national championship over Cincinatti on a last second tip in....I'm really old[banana]

damndest thing I have seen in years....I remember as a kid staying up late and watching Loyola win the national championship over Cincinatti on a last second tip in....I'm really old[banana]
You think you're old, I was a 5th year Senior at Tech that year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT