ADVERTISEMENT

Rich Rod is coming back!

With the election, we had a choice, albeit not much of one. Maybe saying we have a choice between RR and somebody like, say Bobby Petrino would be a fair comparison?

I've been thinking all day. "The nimrods campaigning for Rich's return will be howling for Petrino next."

I actually know Ed personally. Rich wasnt down with the Joe Manchin thing at all, and when it got to the point where that situation behind the scenes got ugly, Rich Rod left. He wasnt happy with Ed or Joe when he left. He really didnt want to get caught up in politics, I dont think he actually wanted to endorse Manchin or even be involved with that situation, and I know for a fact he didnt want the Marshall games to happen. Rich Rod wanted to coach and focus on building 'his' program the way he saw fit. Too much outside influence from the good ol boy network, and Ed wasnt assertive enough to stop it. It got out of control. The good ol boy network was more to blame than anything else in RR leaving WVU. He was torn in too many directions coming back to his home state.
I don't know Ed personally. I know that Rich Fraud is a prick that tried to drag his state thru the mud

He was under strain from all those death threats from Rita over the women he was juggling, TGTM

BTW, Happy New Year to all you heathens. The guy down the hill just touched off his carbide cannon and rattled the windows to greet the New Year.

I don't know Ed personally. I know that Rich Fraud is a prick that tried to drag his state thru the mud
Rich Rod is a football coach lol. Its a fking game man. You want to know who's actully dragging WV through the mud go to Charleston. Sounds like this mindset is part of the problem. WVians would rather have a loyal football coach than an honest politician.

With RR being the new OC at Ole Miss, how long will it be before he gets caught with some new scandal with all the scenery around there.
It's like letting the wolf free in the henhouse. What is Ole Miss thinking?

Reactions: wvufootball2006
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT