ADVERTISEMENT

Rich investors may build a conference

SEC and B1G are already half way there. It’s been simply a matter of time for a while now.

Once Amazon and Apple get more involved, then we'll be reduced to a a three conference system.....

I think I am going to be ill.

Ok, then separate from the NCAA and give up schools tax exempt status. Put the kids on their payrolls and pay taxes and benefits. Stop wasting the kids time making them go to class and make grades. Treat it like what it is, a business.

The entertainment business isn't worth making yourself sick over. In the grand scheme of things, it's meaningless.
I'm riding the wave a little bit longer but fully expect to not even be watching college sports at all including WVU within 5 years if things keep going the way they are. Hope im wrong but it doesn't look good. It's time for the young investors and anti sports woke folk to rip it all apart like they are everything else. They will destroy everything Americans love about it, and anything considered a tradition will be gone. Maybe then it can be rebuilt, but too many ppl are dead set on burning it all down as it is now. Don't know if it can be stopped.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT