ADVERTISEMENT

Revolving trolls?

Titleist

Freshman
Jul 25, 2001
It seems to me that whenever one troublemaker troll takes a break from the posting that another one suddenly appears to continue the nasty remarks. I feel sorry for anyone that leads such a sad life.

It is the outsiders that come here with the intent of causing friction that creates heat but no light that I believe is the most pitiful. I am surprised that the you fellows agree.

Reactions: torontoeers
Ignore is the cruelest treatment for trolls. No response. No feedback. Only exchange information about WVU sports. That's what I want to know. Who looks good, who is hurt, etc.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
They're called "sockpuppets". Similar posts with certain key words and phrases beating a dead horse troll attempt by different aliases is sure tell. On a board like this with a "like" feature, your sockpuppet using types are even easier to spot by checking what handles give them "likes". If the majority come from a similar poster/posters with the same style, you've got their main sockpuppets id'ed.

Greg/Spookypussy introduced a new one today. Can you spot her? She started a thread on the same subject our poor hurt Greggy did last week on WVU's academic rankings.Pretending to be girl, he's gone full blown Sybil.

He's learned a bit on using them by trotting out Titlest and this thread. You need an opposite opinion puppet to work the scam effectively. Greg is now up to sixth grade level trolling. Now that you know who they are, follow CFE's advice and put them on ignore.

I had MichiganHerd frothing at the mouth and stalking me for months after I wised him up that had he and his puppets on ignore for nearly year, and that he'd been fighting with someone who couldn't see him or care less about him?
There only roughly three regular Marshall posters on this board. The rest are sockpuppets and dupe handles.

Our Orlaco has been doing it for years.They could all learn from her as she's actually pretty good at it.

I had MichiganHerd frothing at the mouth and stalking me for months after I wised him up that had he and his puppets on ignore for nearly year, and that he'd been fighting with someone who couldn't see him or care less about him?
I don't even know who you are. Must be a newby, or a low information poster that I've never paid attention to. Sorry.

Reactions: Spookycat2002
He's learned a bit on using them by trotting out Titlest and this thread. You need an opposite opinion puppet to work the scam effectively. Greg is now up to sixth grade level trolling. Now that you know who they are, follow CFE's advice and put them on ignore.

I have been a member of this site for a few years now. I am not a "puppet". I rarely post. I am an older fellow Mountaineer that misses the days of sportsmanship and civility.

.........They're called "sockpuppets"...............There only roughly three regular Marshall posters on this board. The rest are sockpuppets and dupe handles.

I play around a lot on the Woodshed, especially in the dead months. The Woodshed is full of sock puppets. I don't mind trading insults with them, that's why they call it a smack board. The thing that is unbelievable is that they think they are fooling someone with all their different aliases. That, and the amazing careers they pretend to have. Some claim to own their own law firms and some say they are in charge of thousands of employees located in several states, but they have time to spend all day long on a smack board. Then there was the doofus that claimed to sleep with a different rising celebrity every night and that he couldn't enjoy his time at his beach house for all the babes wanting him to pose for pictures with him..........but he spent most of the daylight hours last summer posting on the Woodshed.

That, and the amazing careers they pretend to have. Some claim to own their own law firms and some say they are in charge of thousands of employees located in several states, but they have time to spend all day long on a smack board. Then there was the doofus that claimed to sleep with a different rising celebrity every night and that he couldn't enjoy his time at his beach house for all the babes wanting him to pose for pictures with him..........but he spent most of the daylight hours last summer posting on the Woodshed.
What's even more amazing, is the fact that all three examples you posted are actually true. I can prove it to you, if you would like. One is definitely a lawyer, and someone I know. I've told you about myself, and can easily prove that to you. The guy with all the babes, well, he's definitely legit. I too, would have had trouble believing it, had I not seen all of the evidence. I don't know of anybody on the Woodshed that uses multiple profiles, but I'm sure Vernon could chime in and let us all know if there are any.

What's even more amazing, is the fact that all three examples you posted are actually true. I can prove it to you, if you would like. One is definitely a lawyer, and someone I know. I've told you about myself, and can easily prove that to you. The guy with all the babes, well, he's definitely legit. I too, would have had trouble believing it, had I not seen all of the evidence. I don't know of anybody on the Woodshed that uses multiple profiles, but I'm sure Vernon could chime in and let us all know if there are any.

So you aren't embarrassed by the fact that you suck dicks?

Thanks for reminding me of another sock puppet trait - whenever they are called out they always back up the stories of the others. As for Vernon, he probably would suggest for us to take it to the Woodshed instead of arguing about it here.

So you aren't embarrassed by the fact that you suck dicks?
Great take. You really got me on that one.

Thanks for reminding me of another sock puppet trait - whenever they are called out they always back up the stories of the others. As for Vernon, he probably would suggest for us to take it to the Woodshed instead of arguing about it here.
Well, you're the one that brought it up here on the non-smack board. Just send me a message, and I'll provide you the proof.

It seems to me that whenever one troublemaker troll takes a break from the posting that another one suddenly appears to continue the nasty remarks. I feel sorry for anyone that leads such a sad life.

Man this thread really took off for ya.

It is the outsiders that come here with the intent of causing friction that creates heat but no light that I believe is the most pitiful. I am surprised that the you fellows agree.

This is a site for discussion. Some take this stuff was to seriously. Don't be one of those! Guys like Stills are weird and insecure so they troll around hijacking threads that are interesting.

They're called "sockpuppets". Similar posts with certain key words and phrases beating a dead horse troll attempt by different aliases is sure tell. On a board like this with a "like" feature, your sockpuppet using types are even easier to spot by checking what handles give them "likes". If the majority come from a similar poster/posters with the same style, you've got their main sockpuppets id'ed.

Greg/Spookypussy introduced a new one today. Can you spot her? She started a thread on the same subject our poor hurt Greggy did last week on WVU's academic rankings.Pretending to be girl, he's gone full blown Sybil.

There only roughly three regular Marshall posters on this board. The rest are sockpuppets and dupe handles.

Our Orlaco has been doing it for years.They could all learn from her as she's actually pretty good at it.

Quit looking for friends you lonesome loser.

I have been a member of this site for a few years now. I am not a "puppet". I rarely post. I am an older fellow Mountaineer that misses the days of sportsmanship and civility.

This is a website old timer. You're taking this to seriously.

I don't even know who you are. Must be a newby, or a low information poster that I've never paid attention to. Sorry.

Everyone is a 'low information' poster except Warez and TorontoEERs. Hail, ole Holgs calls Warez with the scoop on a daily basis but he doesn't call nary another soul. Warez then call TorontoEERs and he plans his day accordingly. Take a look at ole Warez and you will see why this is true. Warez

Everyone is a 'low information' poster except Warez and TorontoEERs. Hail, ole Holgs calls Warez with the scoop on a daily basis but he doesn't call nary another soul. Warez then call TorontoEERs and he plans his day accordingly. Take a look at ole Warez and you will see why this is true. Warez
I believe you are in the North end of the State? Tell me I ain't wrong ole Warez...and stay dry feller...

Also...the Jacobs boy showed up for work but had to send him away...he was playing around on his phone too much and disrupting the workforce. Not sure he's cut out for pickles...I suggest he go apply at Heinz...

MikeRafone is one of the coolest posters around. You're just a sad, pathetic sPitt troll.

Didn't Thrump win the election? Didn't most of WV vote for him. Aren't some Democrats switching to the Rebublican party? Isn't Thrump Ivy League educated. That's what I call bright.

I believe you are in the North end of the State? Tell me I ain't wrong ole Warez...and stay dry feller...

Also...the Jacobs boy showed up for work but had to send him away...he was playing around on his phone too much and disrupting the workforce. Not sure he's cut out for pickles...I suggest he go apply at Heinz...

Typical Canadian pusssy haha

The entertaining trolls don't post any more. Always lurking though.

You two fools should get a room. where do you stick your pickles?

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT