ADVERTISEMENT

Retired 4-Star General Delivers Ominous Warning Over Trump's ‘Lawless Cult’

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Dear cult members, Trump is a fraud; a criminal thug who hates the military and democracy. He has no regard for the rule of law or the constitution. You need constant reminding.

“This is worth being extremely concerned about,” McCaffrey told MSNBC’s Chris Hayes during a discussion centered on Trump’s dangerous floating of the idea of executing outgoing chief of Joint Staffs Mark Milley and Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s (R-Ala.) singlehanded blocking of military promotions in the Senate in protest of Pentagon abortion policies.

McCaffrey blamed not the entire GOP but “15 to 25 House members, a couple of senators, and all those who are Trump MAGA loyalists.”

“This is a cult, it’s a lawless cult and it’s a major threat to the armed forces of the United States and our security,” he added.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
What did he have to say about his commander and chief Joe "where am I, Who am I" Biden destruction of the USA?

Reactions: Airport
Dear cult members, Trump is a fraud; a criminal thug who hates the military and democracy. He has no regard for the rule of law or the constitution. You need constant reminding.

“This is worth being extremely concerned about,” McCaffrey told MSNBC’s Chris Hayes during a discussion centered on Trump’s dangerous floating of the idea of executing outgoing chief of Joint Staffs Mark Milley and Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s (R-Ala.) singlehanded blocking of military promotions in the Senate in protest of Pentagon abortion policies.

McCaffrey blamed not the entire GOP but “15 to 25 House members, a couple of senators, and all those who are Trump MAGA loyalists.”

“This is a cult, it’s a lawless cult and it’s a major threat to the armed forces of the United States and our security,” he added.
Written another way: Retired Four Star General doesn’t respect the 3 coequal branches of governing and the election process. People who think this way are totalitarians and a danger to every day Americans that believe in a Representative Democracy.

Thanks for pointing out how bad the selection of General Officers has been for decades. Political appointments made by the DC cult ruling class that constantly screwed shit up that our servicemembers have had to try and unscrew. The majority that have served could 0 fvcks what he thinks.

Nice story.......McCaffrey is a attention seeking nut......go away old man.

Your'e the only "cult member" I know......well I do know a couple other of your puppet board friends that can claim that identity.

The people of our Country should decide......that's how elections work....and.....every person has the right to challenge elections. People that break the law will have to pay the price.

The people of our Country should decide......that's how elections work....and.....every person has the right to challenge elections. People that break the law will have to pay the price.
You challenge elections before they are certified by the SOSs. If you lose, don't be a sore loser just go away instead of trying to overthrow the government and then getting 91 felony indictments. Duh

You challenge elections before they are certified by the SOSs. If you lose, don't be a sore loser just go away instead of trying to overthrow the government and then getting 91 felony indictments. Duh
You must NOT be aware of several of you far left liberal Dems that are STILL claiming the Trump stole the 2016 election.

BTW....Trump was NEVER indicted for "trying to overthrow the government".....you continue to show how ignorant you really are.

More New Democrat Party election interference. You morons never quit with the nonsense.

You must NOT be aware of several of you far left liberal Dems that are STILL claiming the Trump stole the 2016 election.

BTW....Trump was NEVER indicted for "trying to overthrow the government".....you continue to show how ignorant you really are.
lol at you trying to compare upset Dem politicians to a months-long Trump led criminal conspiracy to try to overturn the 2020 election results. I never said he had been but he was trying to stay in office after he had lost the election so you can call that whatever you want.

lol at you trying to compare upset Dem politicians to a months-long Trump led criminal conspiracy to try to overturn the 2020 election results. I never said he had been but he was trying to stay in office after he had lost the election so you can call that whatever you want.
You said this "trying to overthrow the government"......please quit telling lies.
Moe....in action:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: atlkvb

50 retired intelligence agents told us Hunter Biden's laptop was .....yeah wait for it .....wait for it ...
Russian disinformation....... oh yeah but then again you gobbled Adam Schiff and all those stories...

Reactions: atlkvb

Maybe he should start by spying on MCaffrey and sending the DOJ on a midnight raid on his home? How "lawless" would that be?🤨

You were nothing but a clapping seal for 3 years while Hillary and virtually the rest of the Democrat party bitched and complained that Trump's election was "stolen" and was "illegitimate" because of his "collusion" with Russians.

You sound like a two faced doofus now suggesting Trump didn't contest his own election loss, and instead tried to "overthrow" the government. Would that be like the "insurance policy" that was hatched by your losing side after his win to try & remove him from office?

My Lord if you weren't such a blatant hypocrite, you might actually be legitimately ignorant. 🙄

Last edited:
AA1hwrgf.img

Reactions: bamaEER
Exactly, that’s what Trump was trying to do….challenge the election before it was certified by the SOSs. It took you 3 years to finally get there. You’re very slow

How did Trump "dictate" Biden's alleged record votes to defeat him and then turn around and "dictate" creepy Joe's record unpopularity since being installed?

If you're going to make that ignorant charge, at least be able to explain it.🤫

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Dictator lmao! Give us an example of Trump acting like a dictator.
Show me how he tried to silence the 1st ..yeah the first amendment. I can show you multiple ways the Biden administration has . Correct me if I'm wrong but the first step to a dictatorship is to silence free speech?

Show me how he tried to silence the 1st ..yeah the first amendment. I can show you multiple ways the Biden administration has . Correct me if I'm wrong but the first step to a dictatorship is to silence free speech?
No, the first step to a dictatorship is to convince "useful idiots" like @moe you're NOT a dictator while you strangle any and all political opposition. @moe doesn't see the DOJ being weaponized, he doesn't see illegal spying on his party's political opponents, he doesn't care about ongoing efforts to legally harass or jail those who speak out against the regime...he just hates Trump.

@moe
230.jpg
So what's wrong with that?

I'll be a "dictator" all right for 'ol @moe once I'm back in the White House...I'll "dictate" more misery for him
iu

He can't wait DJT....he wouldn't know how to be happy if he wasn't constantly miserable. :rolleyes:

Reactions: roadtrasheer
No, the first step to a dictatorship is to convince "useful idiots" like @moe you're NOT a dictator while you strangle any and all political opposition. @moe doesn't see the DOJ being weaponized, he doesn't see illegal spying on his party's political opponents, he doesn't care about ongoing efforts to legally harass or jail those who speak out against the regime...he just hates Trump.

@moe
230.jpg
So what's wrong with that?

I'll be a "dictator" all right for 'ol @moe once I'm back in the White House...I'll "dictate" more misery for him
iu

He can't wait DJT....he wouldn't know how to be happy if he wasn't constantly miserable. :rolleyes:
As a uneducated scummy deplorable I ask questions a 3rd grader ( old school) could answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT