ADVERTISEMENT

Rest of Season Prediction

jlaudiomaster

All-Conference
Aug 4, 2004
What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? How does it compare with your preseason expectations?

I had us at 6 wins but I also had the Pitt game as a win. I think we lose this weekend and that will be the low point. I think we will go on to win 3 of the next 6, perhaps even 4 of the next 6 to finish with my preseason prediction or perhaps even exceed those expectations.

Will 6-6 or 7-5 be enough considering the three teams that beat us are currently undefeated? If we finish 4 and 1 post K State, can we hang our hat on momentum for next year or is it more of the same of false hope (ie last years schedule and subsequent record)? Does the bowl game matchup/outcome matter?

Last edited:
What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? How does it compare with your preseason expectations?

I had us at 6 wins but I also had the Pitt game as a win. I think we lose this weekend and that will be the low point. I think we will go on to win 3 of the next 6, perhaps even 4 of the next 6 to finish with my preseason prediction or perhaps even exceed those expectations.

Will 6-6 or 7-5 be enough considering the three teams that beat us are currently undefeated? If we finish 4 and 1 post K State, can we hang our hat on momentum for next year or is it more of the same of false hope (ie last years schedule and subsequent record)? Does the bowl game matchup/outcome matter?
Hope's and dreams are he wins out or finishes 5-1. Since everyone says bowl games don't matter then a loss isn't a big deal and should not be mentioned.

Realization is he finishes 6-6 because he is a .500 coach.

Will they fire him for that kind of fun? Would like to think so.

Truth is we can win any game left on the schedule or lose any game.

Brown quits having fun and finishes 8-4.
8-4 was what I picked at first of the year. But that was if we beat Pitt. Pitt loss and 1-2 start was bad because that meant to get 8 wins you need to go 7-2 in conference. Had us losing to OSU and beating ISU. That was flipped with a flop.

Reactions: locustwv
8-4 was what I picked at first of the year. But that was if we beat Pitt. Pitt loss and 1-2 start was bad because that meant to get 8 wins you need to go 7-2 in conference. Had us losing to OSU and beating ISU. That was flipped with a flop.
We win Saturday then go to Arizona and get a win we will be fine. I believe we have another by week after Arizona also,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT