ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans are 1984

Democrats are Groomers

The book 1984 is here and alive in the republican Party

It’s a mistake to lump Trumpers in with Republicans. Just as it is to lump the Squad in with Democrats. You mostly run into Trumpers here so it’s an easy mistake to make though.

It’s a mistake to lump Trumpers in with Republicans. Just as it is to lump the Squad in with Democrats. You mostly run into Trumpers here so it’s an easy mistake to make though.
Good point. The Republicans like the Lincoln project clowns are child grooming pedos and they hate Trump because he was relentless in going after those disgusting twats.

Reactions: Snuffy Smif
How can you be so ignorant of the Democrat party? The Dem party is executing about 90% of the squad’s initiatives. If it wasn’t for Sinema and Manchin, they’d have gotten 100% of their agenda.

How can you be so ignorant of the Democrat party? The Dem party is executing about 90% of the squad’s initiatives. If it wasn’t for Sinema and Manchin, they’d have gotten 100% of their agenda.
Because the democratic party isnt a Jr High school gym class locker room so he lost interest?

• Wow
Reactions: atlkvb
c54d5467ddc679fc.jpg

Last edited:
You have plenty of Republicans (even among the leadership) who've both criticized and opposed Trump. Can you tell us who in the Democrat party or among the Democratic leadership has ever once criticized anything "the squad" says or proposes? I mean give us just one name or one policy from any Dems that makes your point.

@NYC_Eer ....returning to familiar form....

Damn you atl...I thought I could sneak in here and post something I can't backup without YOU noticing!
giphy.gif

Nope...bye @NYC_Eer ....stick to your "boring" short game...

@NYC_Eer having trouble finding the hole
giphy.gif

Poor guy....can't putt..and STILL can't back up a damn thing he says on the OT forum! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
How are we better off today, as a country and citizens, than we were under Trump? Be specific.
You can ask that question everyday from now until they get wiped out on Nov 9th, and I 100% guarantee you will NOT get an honest answer.
(You know my 100% guarantees when it comes to Leftists are rock solid too) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I asked him to back up what he said about not lumping Dems in with the squad, it's obvious he's either ignorant of what the squad is dictating to Dems in terms of far Left policy or he agrees with them because he hasn't criticized anything about 'em either!

Imagine that?

Leave @NYC_Eer alone atl...we represent the same town and think the exact same way!
iu

Oh we know that AOC...but he won't admit it.

I asked him to back up what he said about not lumping Dems in with the squad, it's obvious he's either ignorant of what the squad is dictating to Dems in terms of far Left policy or he agrees with them because he hasn't criticized anything about 'em either!

Imagine that?

Leave @NYC_Eer alone atl...we represent the same town and think the exact same way!
iu

Oh we know that AOC...but he won't admit it.
Wood ...you know that would be a good time .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT