ADVERTISEMENT

Reports coming the ACC is eyeing WVU, Oregon, Washington, SMU

ThePunish-EER

All-American
Aug 19, 2005
If presented with ACC offer, what would WVU do in todays current landscape? As much as I would love the ACC and always wanted WVU there, I’m not sure that’s a smart move now. I think the Big 12 has the advantage to survive over the ACC. However, adding Oregon and Washington could tilt the scales and the ACC emerges. Thoughts?

If presented with ACC offer, what would WVU do in todays current landscape? As much as I would love the ACC and always wanted WVU there, I’m not sure that’s a smart move now. I think the Big 12 has the advantage to survive over the ACC. However, adding Oregon and Washington could tilt the scales and the ACC emerges. Thoughts?
Right now WVU would not move and couldn't anyway.

The ACC is a deadman walking

Nobody's even batting an eye at Oregon and Washington on the WEST COAST going to the ATLANTIC COAST conference?

C'mon man! That's ridiculous.

If you're not in the Big 10 or Sec you will always be looking over your shoulder.
rafael-barba-barbabot.gif

We tell the ACC to pound sand. Even if the buyout is free. Even with UW and OU, because those 2 are looking for a way out before they join.

Yep, tell them to go pound sand! They stuck up their noses at us, but after the Pitt and VT games last year, they realized they made a bad decision. So, now, lets watch them die like the PAC.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
70 years of no by the ACC and the crawl now to just think about it. Tell them F off for 70 years.

Too late for that. The ACC is going to be in the PAC 12's boat in 10-13 years. The current Big 12 is better than an ACC sans FSU, Clemson, and UNC. So the real story should be the Big 12 considering who to make a move for after the ACC gets chopped by the Big 12 and SEC.

The problem with west coast teams joining east coast conferences is the three hour time difference. No one in California likes 9am kickoffs.
True, but I never understood why anyone would schedule games involving West Coast teams at noon ET. There are plenty of later time slots to fill for TV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT