ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Report: Lambert to miss three games

What is the so-called PED did he take?

Surely to God it isn't "Adderall" which was a rumor few months ago.

Adderall is only a PED if you're taking a test the next day and waited until the last minute to take an exam. PEDs do not make your leg stronger or more accurate.

he looked heavy last season,
maybe he'll take some quality time to get in athletic shape

I will arrange to have Lambert sent down to the Redstone Arsenal drug rehab facility. My brother got 'clean' down there. Watch his video. Google Redstone Arsenal drug rehab video and click on his video. These good folks have hepped many a mans.

I will arrange to have Lambert sent down to the Redstone Arsenal drug rehab facility. My brother got 'clean' down there. Watch his video. Google Redstone Arsenal drug rehab video and click on his video. These good folks have hepped many a mans.
I would strongly recommend a pickle detox diet....I know of just the source....week 4 that leg is gonna be on an all natural high test! !!!!

I support legalizing them all. I'm all for athletes taking PEDs under doctor supervision especially professional. Their jobs are to entertain, that's why they get paid $20 million per year + endorsements

What is the so-called PED did he take?

Surely to God it isn't "Adderall" which was a rumor few months ago.

Adderall is only a PED if you're taking a test the next day and waited until the last minute to take an exam. PEDs do not make your leg stronger or more accurate.

NFL bans Adderall and its the preferred PED right now. Also very popular among college kids these days, athletes and non-athletes alike.

NFL bans Adderall and its the preferred PED right now. Also very popular among college kids these days, athletes and non-athletes alike.

if it was Adderal, that's same substance that Seahawks DBs were suspended for....

from what i know, which is nothing from personal use. ...for ADd folks, it acts like a stimulate. ..helps the mind focus ...

I'd think kicker needs strength. ..

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
I vote for crank instead of Adderal. I tried crank and it works. I was able to run thru brick walls on the stuff!

Last edited:
I vote for crank instead of Adderal. I tried crank and it works. I was able to run thru brick walls on the stuff!

if you like to stay awake for 24 hours,
crank is for you....we just need a few field goals....if he can win back his job...IF

if you like to stay awake for 24 hours,
crank is for you....we just need a few field goals....if he can win back his job...IF

Crank is good for at least 72 hours of being wide eyed and bushy tailed. Well, not so much bushy tailed. Maybe you smoked the rock instead of the crank.

So..............you sniffing crack again? Well, I guess that's ok since it not illegal. What variety? Plumbers?

So..............you sniffing crack again? Well, I guess that's ok since it not illegal. What variety? Plumbers?

high on life....
don't even drink, much

i wouldn't know or even understand the question type....

as you mature, you want to stay longer....

all i can say, the lady i was with at the time had 40 inch chest and she wasn't sloppy except her private life....met her at the Fiesta Bowl steak fry....game vs Notre Dame...
she visited from Roanoke

she wasn't worth it if you look back, but at the time,
well let's say she may have been

don't need or ever recommend it

Last edited:
It astounds me after all these years that you still post the same shit.

well said....but i believe PEDs should be legally used for injury recovery only

but that would be next to impossible to monitor or regulate

Last edited:
high on life....
don't even drink, much

i wouldn't know or even understand the question type....

as you mature, you want to stay longer....

all i can say, the lady i was with at the time had 40 inch chest and she wasn't sloppy except her private life....met her at the Fiesta Bowl steak fry....game vs Notre Dame...
she visited from Roanoke

she wasn't worth it if you look back, but at the time,
well let's say she may have been

don't need or ever recommend it

Please pass that young lady's telephone number to ole Warez...................Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT