ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when republicans said

No people actually like him. He won two elections for Governor and is about to win the Senate. He also polls as a popular Governor. You don't like him. That's fine.
I know a shit ton more about WV than you do. People voted for him. Nobody likes him.

I know a shit ton more about WV than you do. People voted for him. Nobody likes him.
From the outside looking in, I'm impressed how West Virginia has flipped from a deep blue State to solid red for the past few election cycles. Looks like a few folks there have their heads on straight. 🤔

Lol...if that were true then you understand he's a popular Governor. Like I said you and Democrats pissed he switched parties and endorsed Trump don't like him. People who support the Green New Deal don't like him. That's fine. Everyone else I talk to there thinks he's been a pretty good Governor who doesn't waste tax payers money. That explains why he has won twice over multiple candidates and is about to become Senator.

Getting elected as Governor and Senator is done by winning the popular vote in your State.

Last edited:
I need an energetic dictator. Trump is weak and senile. Mar a Lago will be a ghost town soon.

Playbook: Trump’s media backout

In a conversation earlier this week, when describing why an interview hadn’t come together just yet, a Trump adviser told The Shade Room producers that Trump was “exhausted and refusing [some] interviews but that could change” at any time, according to two people familiar with the conversations.

China Prefers Kamala Harris Over Trump As US President: Chinese Official​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT