ADVERTISEMENT

Remember fans here calling for Huggs to retire.

I'm sure this feat won't overshadow the Big Xii regular season championship or the Big Xii tournament championship he won earlier this year.

I'm sure this feat won't overshadow the Big Xii regular season championship or the Big Xii tournament championship he won earlier this year.
I'm sure you're right. We should be in a big hurry to get rid of a HoF coach. I'm sure the next coach will do even better in the NCAA Tourney than Huggins who has led WVU its greatest sting of success in the NCAAs ever.

Reactions: wvvidd and Phil
Bid East Championship, top of the line practice facility, an incredible series of NCAA tourney runs (To the point that early exits are news worthy), increased national exposure, features on ESPN, multiple 2nd place finishes in the Big 12 (Yes, I want 1st but realize the reality that this is still great for now. Many teams would love to be here.), and a well used stool. Also, not on the scandal radar.

But yeah, we had all that before...

I'm sure you're right. We should be in a big hurry to get rid of a HoF coach. I'm sure the next coach will do even better in the NCAA Tourney than Huggins who has led WVU its greatest sting of success in the NCAAs ever.

Is he in the HoF? Last time I checked he's still in the waiting room.

Bid East Championship, top of the line practice facility, an incredible series of NCAA tourney runs (To the point that early exits are news worthy), increased national exposure, features on ESPN, multiple 2nd place finishes in the Big 12 (Yes, I want 1st but realize the reality that this is still great for now. Many teams would love to be here.), and a well used stool. Also, not on the scandal radar.

But yeah, we had all that before...

I know right...can you imagine the level of embarrassment if some of those players were paid to come here?

I will say that I was absolutely wrong! I really thought Huggs had lost the team. For those games it was really like they had checked out. So I will swallow pride and say I was wrong, completely.

Be a whole lot easier if we just won a damn national championship. And this is as good a year as any.

Why? There plenty of coaches in the hall of fame that have not won a title. Stanley H. Watts
Lenard D.Sachs
John Jack Ramsey
Ralph H. Miller
Ray Myer
Frank McGuier
Alford McGuire

There are plenty more I just got tired of looking...

Why? There plenty of coaches in the hall of fame that have not won a title. Stanley H. Watts
Lenard D.Sachs
John Jack Ramsey
Ralph H. Miller
Ray Myer
Frank McGuier
Alford McGuire

There are plenty more I just got tired of looking...
Yeah, but a national championship would be way better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT