ADVERTISEMENT

Recommendations for online trivia for Blue Lot for July

AZLEE

All-Conference
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Phoenix, Arizona
With the month of July a little slower for us, in anticipation of @Mountaineer Gooch 's stage I-IV build-up to fall practice, and with Vernon's permission, I am planning to host a couple WVU football trivia contests on the Blue Lot, where I'll send the winner two (2) seats to a football game this fall. Despite my AZ travel limitations, I purchased season tix for the first time in 30 years. Although I can only make the Penn State and likely the Kansas St and Baylor, I am able to give a couple away to friends and want to give a couple to my Blue Lot brethren. Seats are in 127 aisle (with seat backs) on 35 yard line, WVU side, closer to team entrance... I will give Albany for the first contest, and Iowa State for 2nd and we'll see about a 3rd or another prize, like a year subscription to Blue Lot...depends on the work involved and if we get enough participation.

I am looking for a Blue Lot-tested platform that allows for 10-15 questions, multiple choice and has a timer to limit research time... I tried TriviaMaker https://triviamaker.com/dashboard and Slido, but not found the right platform for this board. I will need entrants to use their board names so that I can track entries. I do not mind buying an upgrade version up to $100 as I suppose we can have some fun with it this fall and during hoops season.

I would also like to do a 3rd contest using Blue Lot Trivia, but need assistance putting together the questions and answers, e.g., most prolific poster, longest board name, board colloquialisms, etc. - if I had a volunteer or two to help there it would be greatly appreciated.

Contests would go for a week, Monday to Saturday, starting week of July 8th.

Appreciate from my Blue Lot brethren any recommendations for trivia platforms to facilitate the above contests, and any "volunteers" to help with Blue Lot or WVU trivia.

#LGM

AZLEE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News