ADVERTISEMENT

Recently certain posters have made light of WV starting 0-5 in B12 and being dead last in the league

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
well...at least one of those posters is eating a little crow...or should be.......3-10 and next to last with a loss to the team that IS dead last......the McNeil Malaise in full effect......feelers out to the CIT and the CCI (cabell county invitational)

Ohio State mailed in the season a couple weeks back. As for last night's game, Northwestern has a pretty damn good team. As I said before, they're my sweet 16 sleeper team nobody talks about. They have the type of team that can advance, due to playing really good defense, combined with 2-3 players who can shoot the rock. Michigan stomped them last week in Chicago, and I still have no idea how they pulled that off, other than finally starting to play through the big man, which leads to wide open shooters who are finally starting to make shots.

Wish Michigan had WVU on the schedule. Have to assume if the game were played at the hole, Dickerson would foul out by the 13 minute mark of the first half.

Ohio State mailed in the season a couple weeks back. As for last night's game, Northwestern has a pretty damn good team. As I said before, they're my sweet 16 sleeper team nobody talks about. They have the type of team that can advance, due to playing really good defense, combined with 2-3 players who can shoot the rock. Michigan stomped them last week in Chicago, and I still have no idea how they pulled that off, other than finally starting to play through the big man, which leads to wide open shooters who are finally starting to make shots.

Wish Michigan had WVU on the schedule. Have to assume if the game were played at the hole, Dickerson would foul out by the 13 minute mark of the first half.
nah.....10.....unless the unholy trio of Kissinger, Higgins, and Valentine are there.....then both teams would finish with 4

Nobody cries about officating quite like tHuggy's little minions. You know the names of all of the zebras because you cry about them incessantly. Hey, Slow Head: 30 fouls were called against Iowa State the other night and 19 were called against WVU. Only to a dumb a$$ tHuggy minion is this bad officiating, "both ways."

What tournament did WVU play in last year, geezer? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Nobody cries about officating quite like tHuggy's little minions. You know the names of all of the zebras because you cry about them incessantly. Hey, Slow Head: 30 fouls were called against Iowa State the other night and 19 were called against WVU. Only to a dumb a$$ tHuggy minion is this bad officiating, "both ways."

What tournament did WVU play in last year, geezer? Yeah, that's what I thought.
that's because iowa state committed 40...10 weren't called......WV played tough non fouling defense

nah.....10.....unless the unholy trio of Kissinger, Higgins, and Valentine are there.....then both teams would finish with 4
Those 3 have been banned from this year's March Madness. Something to do with an incident a few years back concerning Covid, I think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT