ADVERTISEMENT

Reasons to be optimistic NEXT YEAR!

wvpaper

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2010
skylar will have a bunch of experience. another qb could step up. dana will be that much more seasoned. the defense will be pretty good. karl joseph might not go pro.

Reactions: robEERt
Yes Joseph's career at WV is over. Really sucks. He'll be missed. Will make a great Pro. Look forward to watching him on Sunday's

skylar will have a bunch of experience. another qb could step up. dana will be that much more seasoned. the defense will be pretty good. karl joseph might not go pro.

My friend, let me tell you something. THIS IS 'NEXT YEAR!'

Hmmmm...the reason to be optimistic about next year.........a new coach maybe!!!! Sky is as good as he will ever be by the way.

BYU and Missouri can't be much better than Georgia Southern and Maryland...

I won't hold my breath because of two factors...

1. The NCAA may not allow him to redshirt and return.

2. Going pro at this point in his career seems almost inevitable.

WVU Defense will lose 7 seniors. That will pretty much offset any potential offensive improvement.

Mizzou and BYU are miles better than Georgia Southern and Maryland. Both are potentially preseason Top 25 teams.

Clements and Ollie created this mess when they gave him the 5 year contract ext.

I wouldn't laugh at Rutgers too much. At least they've already won 8 games in a season since joining a Power-5 conference. It's our 4th year in one, and we still haven't done that.

Dam it would just be nice to occasionally have our Offense and Special Teams clicking on all cylinders at the same time that our Defense is kicking butt.

Since this thread didn't tart by saying you knew someone in the athletic dept. who was aware that Dana is gonna be fired at season's end, I'm gonna say the optimism has just about peaked!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT