ADVERTISEMENT

"re-productive services"

You sir are one sick puppy. You believe what your perceived opinions are no matter what is the truth. You can't handle the truth! By my not being a resident of California wasn't allowed to vote in their recall as it turns out your candidate needed a few more votes to win the recall. I know that was petty and it was mean't to be. Much like you making so much of my not voting for him. Live with it.

You sir are one sick puppy.
You claim to be Pro Life yet YOU voted for this guy... 'ya won't admit it.... and I'm sick?????

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Think about that a minute Finney....you called me sick, and YOU voted for this guy??????

So I'm "sick" mocking the Hell out of you voting for that creep? :oops:

OK....look at you!!!!!!!🤣
giphy.gif

Sniffff.....mmmmmm I love the smell of little girls!!!!!!!
iu

giphy.gif

Last edited:
@D. Denzil Finney actually voted for this guy... :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
iu

I didn't ask Finney to vote for me...he just did it all by himself!
iu

Way to go there Finney!!!!!! 👌
giphy.gif

Last edited:
That is mature of you; yet all of the hatred you spew continues. It is so refreshing to know that I am getting under your skin. It must be challenging. You have a such childish disposition; posting madeup memes, name calling, making false accusations all in trying to upset me. Well I don't play those games brother- - I respect you as a human being and respect your beliefs; . You may have noticed, I don't call names nor try to riducule you regarding in regarding what you say. You may Judge me but I won't judge you. You are entitled to do as you wish. With that said I close, but rest assured I will not run away from the barbs you throw.

That is mature of you; yet all of the hatred you spew continues. It is so refreshing to know that I am getting under your skin. It must be challenging. You have a such childish disposition; posting madeup memes, name calling, making false accusations all in trying to upset me. Well I don't play those games brother- - I respect you as a human being and respect your beliefs; . You may have noticed, I don't call names nor try to riducule you regarding in regarding what you say. You may Judge me but I won't judge you. You are entitled to do as you wish. With that said I close, but rest assured I will not run away from the barbs you throw.

Nope you don't "run away" that's certainly true Finney. But oh boy are you an expert at dodging questions on positions you can't defend.

Like, why on earth did you vote for creepy Joe Biden, and why in Almighty God's Holy name can't you admit you did?

Don't bother answering that 'ol Finney 'ol buddy 'ol pal... I know how tough being honest is for 'ya.😏

Last edited:
Nope you don't "run away" that's certainly true Finney. But oh boy are you an expert at dodging questions on positions you can't defend.

Like, why on earth did you vote for creepy Joe Biden, and why in Almighty God's Holy name can't you admit you did?

Don't bother answering that 'ol Finney 'ol buddy 'ol pal... I know how tough being honest is for 'ya.😏
THAT IS SO OLD, NOT MATURE, JUST OLD. YAAAAAAWN!!! I answered each of your questions, you just won't admit it. Heh, heh.heh.

I answered each of your questions, you just won't admit it. Heh, heh.heh.
OK then Finney, let's just review your answers shall we?
OK Finney, so if the government allows a mother to kill her unwanted Baby square that argument with the government NOT allowing her to abuse/neglect it?
Fill in here in what your answer was to this
So you're suggesting government can insist the Baby has a right to be fed or cared for, but not a right to even be born so it can be cared for?
Fill in here what your answer was to this
You are correct, government has no role permitting a mother to kill her unwanted child, ironically it turns right around and forbids her to neglect or abuse it?

You cannot intellectually support both sides of that argument (I know YOU don't) but you still vote for a woman's supposed "right" to abort ie: 'kill' her unwanted offspring.

Why?
when it came time for YOU during the last election to either vote to restrict abortion (Trump's policies) or vote to allow it (Biden's policies) how did YOU vote?
One more question you can answer if you choose...do you support or oppose the Texas heartbeat Law, and do you support or oppose Democrat attempts to have it overturned in the courts?
You simply refuse to say where your vote on abortion lined up with your elegant rhetoric against it.

Why?
Yet earlier ITT when you were directly asked if you support or oppose the Texas heartbeat Law and Democrat attempts to have it overturned by the Supreme Court you would not answer.

Why not?
I don't know any Christians who ever refuse to say how they voted on protecting innocent Life. Still, YOU refuse to answer that.

Why?
giphy.gif
Name the candidate(s) who were also Pro Life, promising to protect innocent human Life that got your vote please?
Fill in here what your answer was to this.

why on earth did you vote for creepy Joe Biden, and why in Almighty God's Holy name can't you admit you did?

That was all very mature of you Finney, Thanks for being so honest and responsive with all those answers! 😒

Last edited:
THAT IS SO OLD, NOT MATURE, JUST OLD. YAAAAAAWN!!! I answered each of your questions, you just won't admit it. Heh, heh.heh.
OK then Finney, let's just review your answers shall we?

Fill here in what your answer was to this

Fill in here what your answer was this.

That was all very mature of you Finney, Thanks for being so honest and responsive with all those answers! 😒
Heh, heh, heh, the man from Atlanta is going in circles and talking in the same manner.

Heh, heh, heh, the man from Atlanta is going in circles and talking in the same manner.
My Man @D. Denzil Finney is apparently caught without answers to the most basic questions about protecting innocent unborn human Life...like how did he actually vote for it?

Embarrassing isn't it?
giphy.gif

...so wait...you mean to tell me he's "Pro Life" yet can't honestly explain who he voted for in support of that during the last election?

'Cmon @D. Denzil Finney ....
giphy.gif

What exactly did @D. Denzil Finney say?????
giphy.gif

Yo Steve.....does this make any type of sense to you?
giphy.gif

Alright @D. Denzil Finney can you or can you NOT explain how you voted to protect innocent unborn human Life? Yes...or No?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OK.....then Bye @D. Denzil Finney !!!!!!!

Last edited:
There were 10...exactly 10 questions (go ahead, count 'em) in post #49 and I didn't see them directed towards anyone else but YOU @D. Denzil Finney ! Space was offered for your supposed answers to each and every question.

You did say this did you not?
I answered each of your questions, you just won't admit it.
Soooo...why am I not reading what each of those answers were? Who else was asked those 10 questions? Where are your answers? What "circles" am I talking in Finney?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Man oh man, did ever get into your head. Love you attempted retorts that are now being made in desperation. Keep your head above water.
Laughable, heh, heh, heh!

Man oh man, did ever get into your head. Love you attempted retorts that are now being made in desperation. Keep your head above water.
Laughable, heh, heh, heh!
Finney my man, you don't have to try to keep proving to me how good you are at NOT answering questions. I'm convinced Bro. That rundown in post # 49 is 100% proof with your own silence of your unchallenged expertise dodging questions BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

Oh..... look out Finney here comes another one!!!!!!

Q: Did you vote for Joe Biden because of his strong Pro Life positions?
giphy.gif

Nice job there 'ol Finney, 'ol buddy, 'ol pal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT