ADVERTISEMENT

RBG with pneumonia, fighting for life?

That's not a real paper. The story they ran about RGB was in September and was riddled with inaccuracies, such as it being melanoma. Also, since the cancer that was removed from her lung wasn't found until her xray after falling in November, the September article was clearly bullshit.

You will all just have to keep praying for old ladies to die, I guess.

Reactions: CpEER
That's not a real paper. The story they ran about RGB was in September and was riddled with inaccuracies, such as it being melanoma. Also, since the cancer that was removed from her lung wasn't found until her xray after falling in November, the September article was clearly bullshit.

Hahaha, ok.

Nope, not praying for her to die. She should retire and enjoy the last few moments of her life.

You are such a sucker.

The only thing I’m excited about is watching the left’s behavior on this next appointment. Could you imagine if the Govt was still shutdown? Talk about a bargaining chip. Holy shit.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
DxJKPsDXQAAUC6i.jpg

Regardless of the paper, she did cancel a 1/29 event in CA she was supposed to attend. Why would she have an event scheduled the same the SOTU was supposed to be?

Regardless of the paper, she did cancel a 1/29 event in CA she was supposed to attend. Why would she have an event scheduled the same the SOTU was supposed to be?
Because she wasn't planning on attending the SOTU regardless. Simple concepts seem to escape you.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
That's what I was driving at, doofus.
You obviously are showing your usual ignorance. Very rarely more than 5 or 6 Justices ever show up at the SOTU. Knowing RBG's lack of respect of Trump, why would she go? The SOTU is not really for the Court anyway.

Get off your conspiracy sites and learn some basics.

It is funny watching the congressman try to decide what to applaud and what to sit through.
Funny might be too strong a word, but I agree with the gist. Also, ain't nobody wanting to look at Pelosi's old ass for 90 minutes. Let's shut this farce down.

Funny might be too strong a word, but I agree with the gist. Also, ain't nobody wanting to look at Pelosi's old ass for 90 minutes. Let's shut this farce down.
I admit I am easily amused.

They can do it or not as far as I am concerned. I am usually streaming whatever show I am into at the time at night so I wont notice.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT