ADVERTISEMENT

Random thought

The sooner these Lularoe leggings run their course and disappear, the better.
Don't get me started on the Younique or Rodan & Fields nonsense. The American public is littered with stupid, bored housewives. Why can't they just go looking for dong instead?

The sooner these Lularoe leggings run their course and disappear, the better.

Was browsing the Sear Christmas Catalog from 1986 last night with the wife. Talk about horrible fashion trends. We wish we could actually buy some of it to give to our kids and family as presents. The best was a matching set of terry cloth shorts & robes for his and her.... in a faded Burgundy color.

Reactions: WhiteTailEER
Was browsing the Sear Christmas Catalog from 1986 last night with the wife. Talk about horrible fashion trends. We wish we could actually buy some of it to give to our kids and family as presents. The best was a matching set of terry cloth shorts & robes for his and her.... in a faded Burgundy color.

OK, that's cool and all, but before I could even think about the horrible fashion trends I had to try to rid my mind of this thought:

"Why on Earth do you still have a 1986 Sears Christmas Catalog?"

Don't get me started on the Younique or Rodan & Fields nonsense. The American public is littered with stupid, bored housewives. Why can't they just go looking for dong instead?

So Coop ... what are your thoughts on Younique and Rodan & Fields? Pro or Con?

I think we have to google it, don't we? I mean, you can't just let something like that hang out there.
It's online Mary K/Avon/Longaberger/Tupperware basically. EVERY stay at home mom "sells" that shit and act like they are swimming in money because of it.

Younique or Rodan & Fields.....to google or not to google?....hmmm
I'm sensing I missed the theme behind this thread. I thought it was to bitch about people selling stupid shit through social media. The ones I listed are just make up

I'm a faithful husband and father. If I wasn't? Holy shit, these bored housewives are so undersexed, same thing with underemployed single moms.

I'm sitting here at the nail salon getting my toes done and literally just had to put the stop to a conversation that was leading me down a dark path. It's like drunk girls at a college party, except they aren't.

Reactions: Airport
I'm sensing I missed the theme behind this thread. I thought it was to bitch about people selling stupid shit through social media. The ones I listed are just make up

Oh, I was just talking about how hideous the lularoe leggings are ... my wife got some somewhere. I don't know when or how, but she was wearing them this morning and they were so freaking hideous that I actually left the house in a bad mood. (I'm not a morning person anyway, so it doesn't take much)

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Oh, I was just talking about how hideous the lularoe leggings are ... my wife got some somewhere. I don't know when or how, but she was wearing them this morning and they were so freaking hideous that I actually left the house in a bad mood. (I'm not a morning person anyway, so it doesn't take much)
Positive reinforcement could have gotten her out of em, and maybe you laid before you left for work. Whenever my wife puts on something I don't like, I always ask her to put x outfit on because I think she looks more insert compliment. Then I whisper something naughty that I want t do to her and if I don't get it right then, I do later that evening.

Works every time.

I'm a faithful husband and father. If I wasn't? Holy shit, these bored housewives are so undersexed, same thing with underemployed single moms.

I'm sitting here at the nail salon getting my toes done and literally just had to put the stop to a conversation that was leading me down a dark path. It's like drunk girls at a college party, except they aren't.
You're getting your nails did in Saudi Arabia by undersexed housewives surrounded by cheap boner pills .... I can't tell if you're Batman, a straight Knox, or a combo of the two.

Reactions: WhiteTailEER
You're getting your nails did in Saudi Arabia by undersexed housewives surrounded by cheap boner pills .... I can't tell if you're Batman, a straight Knox, or a combo of the two.
No dude, I got home last night.

Positive reinforcement could have gotten her out of em, and maybe you laid before you left for work. Whenever my wife puts on something I don't like, I always ask her to put x outfit on because I think she looks more insert compliment. Then I whisper something naughty that I want t do to her and if I don't get it right then, I do later that evening.

Works every time.

Couldn't muster myself to do that, although that's usually the same kind of ploy I use.
My aunt (fat and ugly) wore roughly the same kind of pants at my grandmother's funeral ... seeing my wife in them ... sex was the furthest thing from my mind. :)

And how'd you know about the dick pills? I thought I posted that on the BL. Gonna try one out tonight I think.

Reactions: Airport
Couldn't muster myself to do that, although that's usually the same kind of ploy I use.
My aunt (fat and ugly) wore roughly the same kind of pants at my grandmother's funeral ... seeing my wife in them ... sex was the furthest thing from my mind. :)
Hahahaha, fair enough.

Younique or Rodan & Fields.....to google or not to google?....hmmm
Rodan-and-Fields.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT